one

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"have a good day." corbyn smiled at his customer as he handed her the bag which contained her new items the boy had helped pick out for her specially.

he sighed as he walked into the back of the shop, running his fingers through his messy brunette hair. the boy looked at himself in the mirror that was situated on the wall and picked up the urban decay matte setting spray placed on the bench, spraying it over his face before returning to the front of the shop, walking over to a customer that appeared to be looking rather confused.

"hey! is there anything i can help you with at all today?" the brunette asked the boy as his head shot up and corbyn was finally able to get a good look at the boy.

his features were defined yet soft, eyes a blue crystal colour. glitter sparkled above his eyelids and his eyebrows were subtly filled in and mascara coated his long and curled eyelashes, quite subtle compared to corbyn's full face of makeup.

the blonde haired boy smiled awkwardly at daniel before holding up his hand and a concealer that was in it.

"i've been trying to shade match my skin for the last few minutes but i really suck. would you possibly be able to help me?" the boy asked.

corbyn flashed the boy a friendly grin. "of course."

the slightly shorter boy picked up three concealers that he thought would be the best matches and swatched them along his jawline.

"now we'll just wait for a minute for it to make sure it's your proper shade. you're aware that this isn't a matte concealer?" the mystery boy nodded. "okay good, lots of people come in here getting it and then return it because they think it is a matte concealer but it isn't. of course, if you wanted to make it matte you can just put some setting powder over the top but that may not last as long."

the brunette glanced at the concealers before plucking one off of the shelf and handing it to the boy.

"you'll find this shade should work. i use this one a lot, it's a really good formula. is there anything else that i can help you with today?"

the blonde smiled. "that's all for today thank you."

corbyn returned the smile before gesturing up to the front counter. "awesome. did you want to come and pay now?"

the boy nodded and handed corbyn the concealer before following him up to the counter, waiting while he scanned it.

"that'll just be 32 dollars today." the taller handed the brunette the exact cash. corbyn checked the amount before putting it in a bag with the receipt and handing it to him.

"have a good day."

"thanks, you too." the blonde replied before walking out of the store, corbyn watching him.

"wait-" corbyn called out, but it was already too late; he had already left the store.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

555 words.

a/n sorry it's so short, im hoping the chapters will get longer as i get further into the book, however most chapters will probably alter from around the 700-1000 word mark from here on in.

this book also probably won't be very long, only about 10 or so chapters <3

anyways, welcome to sephora boy.