four

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

corbyn and daniel had been texting for about a week. in that time corbyn had gotten to know his crush quite well.

he had come to discover that the boy worked at a quiet bookstore down the road from the shopping centre that the sephora corbyn worked in, and he preferred to have a quieter life. his goal in life was to save enough money to get married and move to the beach where he would raise his kids and be the father that he lacked.

the two boys had arranged to go on a date to the park, where daniel said he would take it from there.

corbyn finished his lipstick and looked down at the mess he had made. eyeshadow palettes, contour palettes, brushes, concealer and foundation bottles scattered over the desk part of his white makeup vanity as he sighed. the brunette instead chose to glance angrily at the objects and got up, inspecting his face one more time in the mirror. he knew that he would regret the abandonment of the items once he got home and he had to put them all away but the nervousness that he felt coursing through his body at the current time allowed him to sufficiently ignore that.

he had neutral eyeshadow on his eyelids, however pops of pinks showed through. his eyebrows were filled in and carved out and gelled into place with his favourite eyebrow gel. a darker pink adjourned his plump lips as he smiled to himself. he looked good.

the brunette walked over to his closet and pulled out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and pulled them on, as well as a pain white tee-shirt. he threw on his white adidas superstars and glanced again in the mirror, fixing his floppy brunette hair.

corbyn smiled to himself and grabbed his wallet and keys off of his bed and walked over to the other side where he picked up his fully charged phone off of the charger.

the boy closed his bedroom door and walked out into the kitchen, where he filled up a water bottle for himself. he did a double check and made sure that he switched off all of the lights in his apartment and turned his dishwasher on to wash the dishes for him while he was gone before locking up his apartment and taking the lift down to the parking where his car was.

it only took about twenty minutes for the boy to get to the park, as it was just after rush hour and the streets weren't as busy as they usually were.

once he arrived, he grabbed his water bottle from his door and closed it before locking the car and walking towards the bench that he and his soon-to-be-lover had organised to meet, pleased when he saw daniels brush blue eyes watching him.

"hi!" daniel smiled warmly and pulled the boy into a hug. once he stood back from the slightly shorter boy, corbyn had a good look at him.

his eyebrows were filled in and mascara coated his eyelashes. other then that, he has no other forms of makeup on it appeared, although at further examination throughout the night corbyn noticed how the tops of his cheekbones shined in the light.

he also wore a white t-shirt, his shirt instead having an image of the beatles on it (daniels favourite band, corbyn had come to learn after a late night texting session). he wore light wash denim jeans and a pair of black boots. he also wore an orange dog tag around his neck, and he smelled heavenly.

"hi." corbyn replied softly as he tucked a piece of hair that had filled over his eyes away.

the blonde offered his hand and the boy took it gently.

"so, i'm not sure if you are even into this type of thing, but they're having a kokodama making workshop in this cute flower shop, so i thought you and i could go there. then, i figured we could maybe go back to your place and we could order some dinner or something. i would offer my place but my roommate would absolutely love you and i wouldn't get a moment of you to myself."

corbyn giggles gently and allowed himself to be pulled away by daniel. "that sounds amazing dani. i love plants."

the blue eyed boy crinkled his nose up at him and leaned in to press a kiss to his makeup clad face. "i'm glad honey. your makeup looks amazing today, by the way. not that it doesn't usually, the lipstick you're wearing just brings the whole eye thing out."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

corbyn was sat on his own couch as daniel stood at the door, paying the guy that had delivered their indian food to them. he waved a goodbye at the dude and closed the door behind him, holding the plastic bag with the plastic containers and aluminium foil in it as he walked back to the couch, placing the bag on the coffee table. the blonde sat down on the couch next to corbyn and pulled the boy closer to himself.

daniel grabbed the contents of the bag out and spread them over the table. "okay so this is my absolute favourite indian dish in the whole world. this is butter chicken, and in the foil is naan bread."

the smaller smiled as daniel got up and grabbed two bowls and forks and bought them over, serving it up and handing it to him.

corbyn took a mouthful and hummed. "this is amazing dani." he said once swallowing.

the boy laughed. "see, i told you."

the two finished off the meal with small attempts at conversation, but the television that was playing in the background did a good enough job to keep any awkwardness setting into the atmosphere.

corbyn took the bowls up to his kitchen counter and daniel followed the boy, grabbing his keys and wallet off of the couch and following him, kissing his cheek gently.

"i better go, i have to open shop early tomorrow morning."

the smaller smiled up at the slightly taller boy. "well um, i have to work early morning as well. i guess i'll see you soon?"

"hopefully. i really enjoyed tonight, although it wasn't really anything too glamorous. i promise next time i'll take you on a better date."

corbyn nodded gently and stood up on his tippy toes, pressing a gentle kiss that lingered onto daniels soft, pink lips before looking at the ground, shifting around on his feet.

daniel cooed at the boy and lifted his chin up with his fingers, moving closer and pressing his lips back against his.

once the two pulled away, corbyn bid daniel farewell with promises of seeing him after work tomorrow and closed the door, sighing gently.

as he walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed, all he could think of was how gone he was for a boy he had only known for a little over a week.

and the thing that scared him the most about it was that he didn't mind.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

1208 words.

left you on a cliff hanger whoops.

im getting a new phone soon hehe. also this will probably be the longest chapter of this book. unless y'all want smut 😖

i got some of my makeup delivered yesterday and i'm excited to use it omg