Chapter 26

~ranking announcement and closing ceremony~

(09:00 am)

when everyone gathered inside the banquet hall it's not surprising that many people attend the last day of assembly since they will now know what country came out on top and whose representative who reached the highest average, many well-known universities scouts attended to watch to know who will they offer the scholarship application. there's also news and magazine writers attended.

"Good morning everyone to my co-coordinators, our IAC 's sponsors, to the advisers in charge, our visitors and to our competitors who really did their best in this competition thank you again for coming here and participate in our yearly International Academic Competition same as last year as we called your
Country, your general average and your name, i want you to stand here in front and for those who didn't reached top 5 you will receive a certificate for participation and for those who reached our top ranks you will receive certificate of recognition and IAC trophy with scholarship application offers from well-known universities all over the world" the head coordinator announced.

After calling the students who didn’t reached top 5 started from 46 to ranked no# 6. They now proceed in calling the top ranks.

" For our 5th ranked with the general average of 95.6 please come here in front representative from Canada Ms. Charlotte Carter "

shihara's roommate walked in front and received her award with her adviser in-charge

"For our 4th ranked with the general average of 97.9 please come here in front representative from England Mr. Albert Brinton "

the said person walked in front and received his award with his adviser also

"For our 3rd ranked with the general average of 98.75 please come here in front representative from Japan Mr. Taiga Takahashi "

shihara's partner walked in front and received his award with Ms. Hikaru Natsukawa japans representatives adviser in-charge

"For our 2nd ranked with the general average of 98.96 please come here in front representative from Singapore Mr. Aiden Ferden "

"And before we announced the first place i would like to tell you all that we have a tie in the 1st ranked we actually didn’t allow to have a tie in the top spots but this years case is very different from the previous results because this two always stand out and get the highest scores in their group and we found out that this last two representatives already represent their country last year who got the 1st and 2nd ranked they both passed the screening and qualification exam with 100% score so we all decided to let them tied in the top spot.

Now with the general average of 99.98 may we call on the representative from North America who got the 1st ranked last year Alexander Lincoln and
now with also the same general average may we call on the representative from Japan who also represent england last year and got the 2nd ranked Shihara Danielle Yuki."

As soon as they heard the announcement everyone looked at their direction with a shocked and surprised expression Alexander Lincoln started to walked to the stage same with shihara who looked for taiga and Ms. Natsukawa and smiled as she also walked to the stage that gained murmurs around the hall.

"seems like America and Japan get the top spots this year with their representatives, this is rare to have this result"

"she already represent england last year"

"and got a 2nd ranked last year"

"wooah this only happened this year"

" woooahhh what is this? a tie in the 1st ranked?"