Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Jessie learns that his three years of his boyfriend, Aaron, cheated on him for the past months with another guy name, Miles. Jessie is having a hard time dealing with the cheating but Jessie has a plan. And that plan deals with the one thing he isn't good at, revenge. So, he calls up the last person he asks for help. What would you do to find the closure you need?

        SORRY IF IT IS NOT FLUFFY. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE THOUGH. 

        ~~~

        I stared at the picture of Aaron and I on my phone. We looked so happy, happier than I was with my other boyfriend, Felix. God, he was fucking annoying. But Aaron was more annoying when he had that guy moaning out his name and Aaron loving his moans. I even heard Aaron say that the guy's moan was better than mine. Fucking asshole.

        I deleted the photo on my phone and drank the hot, black coffee. The hot coffee was like my soul. I was angry, upset, sick, and hurt than ever. I didn't let the jackass talk. I flipped him the bird, threw his shit in the sink and turned on the water, and slammed the door behind me. But that didn't satisfied my needs.

        I wanted to hurt him--to feel the hurt and pain when I found him on the bed with that guy. That guy name was Miles, his co-worker he told me about. I rolled my eyes mentally. Co-worker my ass. More like side bitch. I played around my phone, dodging the messages that Aaron was sending me.

        I'm sorry baby. Please call me. I need you. I can't live without you.

        "Then go fucking die," I muttered and slammed my phone down on the table, causing a few people to jump. They glanced at me but I ignored their glares and looked out the window.

        I dig my nails inside the palm on my hand and sighed out deeply. My phone started ringing crazy, my ring tone blasting the restaurant. I stared at my phone and saw a name pop up. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the name. First, how did he get my phone number? Second, why was he calling me? Probably for a booty call or some shit. I placed the phone on my ear heard his voice.

        "Hey baby, how are you?" Wayne asked.

        "I'm not in the mood, ass wipe. What do you want?" I growled, drinking the coffee again.

        "I was just wondering how my favorite person in the world is doing in this beautiful day. It wouldn't be beautiful if you didn't exist."

        I snorted at the sweet comment and took another swing of my hot coffee. I could careless if my throat was burning from the sweet caffeine. I wanted to throw the hot coffee on Aaron's face but that would be a waste of good coffee. But it's worth making him blind and never see his future husband, Miles, ever again. I smirked at that thought.

        "I can hear your sexy smirk. Maybe come to my place and show it to me?"

        My smirk immediately dropped and I placed my coffee on the table.

        "How about I shove my foot up your ass and maybe you'll shut up!" I snapped.

        He moaned, he actually moaned, and I heard movement. "Tell me more baby. I want you tell me that you'll show your co-"

        I ended the call and dropped my phone on the table, sighing loudly. God, I need a miracle. My phone ring again and his name appeared. I ignored it but people were making it a big deal. They would look at me and whisper or glare at me. I glared back but the waitress was glaring at me too. If they thought I was leaving to answer my phone, think again. My phone stopped ringing and I finally calmed down, drinking my coffee peacefully. Until he called again.