Things Happen

The two characters are made up in this scene. They do not exist in my stories but if they exist in your story then congrats! I just made a one shot with your characters without knowing! What would you do if something happen to you? Join Tony and Ken in "Things Happen." 

~~~

Tony dropped his football helmet on the floor and paced around the room, rolling his neck. They lost another match. They lost another match because of him. Tony knew why he couldn't focus on the field but he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to believe something that made him sick to the stomach but also gave him butterflies.

Tony sighed slowly and rolled his shoulders. He wanted to get out his anger for losing again but stretching will do. He was going to take off his sweaty shirt when the door busted opened and a raging person, the person he didn't want to see now, was walking quickly towards him.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You made us lose the game...again!" Ken screamed.

Tony sighed and took off his shirt. He didn't have time for this person. Actually, he wanted no way near the person but there's always something that pulls them together.

"Hey! I'm fucking talking to you, Tonya! Answer me!"

"What the hell do you want? I'm sorry I made the team lost the game! Can't you leave me the alone for once and stop acting like a bitch?" Tony screamed back.

Ken eyes widen and he had a pained look, like someone shot him. Tony and Ken had a rough start. They hate each other because they stole each other's girlfriends and they had nothing in common, sort of. But they both have something, something that can make them happy.

Tony immediately regretted what he said. He wanted to do things that he never thought he could do with a girl. He wanted to confront him. Tony, a football player and a guy, wanted to actually confront Ken, another football, his enemy, and another guy. Tony didn't want to believe it but he did. He also believed that Ken wouldn't feel the same way. Tony sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Look Ken, I'm sorry for screaming at you," Tony muttered.

He glanced up and saw Ken smiling a little bit. Tony knew why he felt something for the teen. He just won't say it out loud.

Ken chuckled and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "It's cool, man. I'm sorry for blaming you for the game. Things happen."

Tony nodded and bit his lips. Yeah, things happen.

But he didn't want to be fighting with Ken. He wanted to show how he really feels. Tony took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. He looked at Ken and Ken was staring at his chest. Tony felt a smirk tug on lips and he knew what he had to do even if he was afraid.

Tony slowly walked towards Ken, swishing his hips and put his face close to Ken's. He saw Ken gulped. Tony founded this amusing because Ken was usually the flirty one but now Tony was running the show. Tony looked into his brown eyes and slowly leaned forward, his lips touching his. He shut his eyes waiting for a slap or something but instead he got lips moving without him. Tony pulled away and smiled. Ken smiled back.

"I hate you," Ken said.

Tony chuckled, flickering Ken's nose. "I hate you, too."

Ken grabbed Tony's face and pulled them into another kiss.

"Do you think someone will see us?" Tony asked, pulling away.

Ken rolled his eyes. "And if they do, who cares? At least I get to be with you." Tony gave him a shocked face. "And I'm happy you made the first move."

Now Tony raised an eyebrow. "Why, so you can be with me?"

Ken smirked. "No. I'm glad you made the first move because I can kiss you whenever and I won't get tired of it."

Tony titled his head and smiled.

Tony knew something more was going to happen. Something big for them and how they couldn't wait for it. He didn't know things could happen but he was glad that he made the first move or Ken could have been gone. It looks like Tony can focus on the field now. Ken was right. Things happen. But he didn't finish the saying. Things happen for a reason. And this reason was two boys making each other happy.

~~~

I know I said I was going to do Supernatural with Dan, Sam, and Castiel BUT I changed my mind and did this one instead. Sorry. Anyways, I've been watching Supernatural for two days and it's going slow, dudes. I know this isn't as fluffy as the others, but it's kind of important for those who's going through. Thanks for reading! xD