- ONE.

" remember me and I'll remember you

" remember me and I'll remember you."

The monitor was beeping at its normal rate, a patient lying down near the bed. She had dark hair with bandages everywhere on her head. It was no stranger the patient had been in some sort of accident before arriving to the hospital. Her eyes began to scrunch up as if there was a flash back playing in her head.

" you're losing control ****."

"We are going off course look out!"

And suddenly she has awoken from her slumber, panting as if the flashback she had was a nightmare. Looking around her surroundings, she saw she was in a hospital room, the white colored walls sucking away her energy. The tv was turned off. Next to the tv was a window, showing the city of Seoul, Korea's capital. It was so sunny outside and colorful too.

But turning to her right was a guy sleeping on the couch. He had black hair with a teal shirt , khaki pants and some black converse. His cheeks look tear stained as if the poor lad had been crying all night. The poor girl was confused. Why was a guy sleeping on the purple couch?

A nurse suddenly came in, looking surprised at the patient who has woken up. As if the bell had sounded, the boy also woke up from his slumber, rubbing his eyes. He looked at the girl with a sad yet caring look.

"I see you're awake my dear", the nurse said as she checked the stats of her patient.

The girl looked confused. "Where am I?"

The nurse chuckled. "You're in a hospital my dear.

The girl sighed a bit annoyed. "I mean yes I know, I just want to know why."

The nurse looked at the boy who got sad hearing at the "why" part. Eventually she was going to know sooner or later. "You have been in a car accident. You and your friend were driving when they swerved and the car flipped off to the side. You've been out for almost four days."

The girl nearly choked at her own spit hearing the news. Did she say she was driving with a friend? . "Four days?", she repeated.

The nurse nodded. "Yes. Your other friend is in surgery right now, since her injuries are more severe. You on the other hand surprisingly got lucky. "

The young girl looked at her injuries. She felt bruised in her abdomen and her legs. She moved her feet making sure they moved. She sighed of relief when they did. She had a cast on her left arm, her non dominant hand. Other than the bandages all over her body, she seemed to be doing okay. But a wave of guilt washed over since her friend was in surgery. It shouldn't have had to happened that way.

"Oh thank you doc I suppose", the girl said who now just played with her hands. The nurse put down the clipboard, now sensing the atmosphere was awkward now. "Dr Hann shall come to check up on you in a hour", said the nurse with the best smile she could make.

The girl nodded and the nurse left.

The boy on the other hand got closer to the girl, though the girl tensed up a bit. He began to smile, a sign that he was happy to see her.

"Lia I am so glad you're okay I-"

The girl was confused to why he knew his name. "How do you know my name?"

The boy raised a brow. "We are friends remember?"

The girl raised a brow , studying his face.

"Don't you remember me?"

The next words broke the boy's heart.

"Wonwoo?"

"I am not him."

-