~ Story Idea ~

Hello there 👋
So I was inspired by this wonderful story right here 👇
100000 /10 👌

Hello there 👋So I was inspired by this wonderful story right here 👇100000 /10 👌

@Anonarra_Rorokitake

~ You guys should go and read that story first ~

So after I read that story...
I got an idea and wanted to write a story like that too.
And I need your opinion on the idea.
If you guys like it, then I will write the story.

.

So here is the idea :
- Kakashi got stabbed by the rod and died instead of Obito then got reincarnated into the One Piece world.

- Kakashi will still remember the past and his jutsu. ( So we have OP Kakashi )

- Kakashi meet with ASL and treat them as brothers.

- Kakashi will be older than Luffy by 2 years but younger than Ace and Sabo. So, Ace & Sabo are 10, Kakashi is 9, and Luffy is 7. ( So ASKL ? )

- The event will start like the One Piece anime, so the first chapter will be about Kakashi's "death", then Luffy met Shanks and the east blue arc.

- Kakashi will meet Luffy on the other side of reverse mountain? ( After strawhat pirate meets Laboon ) Or At Baratie? ( Before Luffy vs Don Krieg )
Which do you guys prefer?

- Kakashi will become one of the strawhat pirates. And help Luffy to become the pirate king. Also to protect Luffy as Luffy's older brother.

.

So that's the idea...
Is the idea alright? Let me know !

Also, should I pair Kakashi with one of the One Piece characters?

If yes, who will it be?

And do you want me to include some of my One Piece OTP ?