43. Songs for Shots

Začít od začátku

Blue sighed deeply at you, shaking his head about to press play to restart the song but Red shook his head, standing up and taking the microphone from his hand. Ignoring the offended 'HEY!' from Blue as he smirked.

"howzabout we make this interesting?" Red thrummed, lightly tapping the microphone, then spoke into it without waiting for a reply. "good, everybody gotta get in on 'his - otherwise yer a pussy."

"A pussy!" You mimicked, narrowing your eyes at the group of skeletons before bursting into giggles.

Red shook his head at you, although unable to stop the grin appearing on his mouth. "yeh, wut babygirl said. once a song is finished, you take a shot if it a'right, two if it ain't shit-sounding, and three if ya like it."

"And be honest about it!" You said, pointing at Edge. "I mean you, mr. leather pants!"

Red shook his head at you again, snickering underneath his breath as he placed the microphone down and disappeared (which made you gasp loudly) and appeared with a lot of shot glasses.

Edge scoffed, although was still slightly amused, not that he'll ever admit it. "SIP YOUR ALCOHOL."

"yuss serr~" you saluted, taking one of the shots Red was pouring and kicked your head back - the burn almost instantaneously hitting you as you began to cough from the harshness.

"not yet!" Red barked, taking the shot glass from your hand and placed it on the little room the coffee table provided. Pouring the alcohol to the brim. "we start with baby blue - two rounds each."

"hey.. isn't that too much?" Stretch called, eyeing the amount of shot glasses that were poured to the brim with various drinks of different types of high alcohol percentages.

"pussy." Red taunted with a snarky grin, he glanced at you from the corner of his socket, only to see Edge awkwardly rubbing your back as you drowned orange juice, his face turned with a scowl and drink in hand.

He was expecting you to mimic him again, oh well.

Stretch frowned. He could handle his alcohol. What about about their brothers? They rarely drank any alcohol to begin with - A glass of wine here and there, but that's it!

"look, ashtray, we adults. therefore we drink." Red explained, rolling his eyelights as he carefully lined each shot in front of each and everyone minus Blue. "if anyone doesn't take a shot or shots, ya gotta do a dare."

"AND WHAT ABOUT Y/N?" Blue asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he eyed the shot glasses in front of you. A deep furrow between his browbones as he glanced at Red.

"soooong!" You cheered, cutting Red from replying. A slight frown on your lips as Blue sighed, looking defeated.

"OKAY.. BUT! DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH" He chastised, waggling his finger at you. Pursing your lips and nodded stiffly, your back straight and hands on your lap.

Blue played the song, finally the strums of a guitar started to play. A smooth melody that could be used as a background music for a small café.

The screen finally displayed the lyrics, making you softly gasp.

"waking up to kiss you and nobody's there. the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air, It's hard... Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round. It's funny how things never change in this old town.. So far from the stars..." The start of the song was soft and slow. Blue's voice mixed perfectly with the soft strums of the guitar.

You were silent with your mouth slightly ajar, never would you have guessed that Blueberry would sound so... calm and..

"—and i want to tell you everything, the words i never got to say the first time around.. and i remember everything from when we were the children playing in this fairground, wish i was there with you now.."