Chapter Nineteen-And then it started again

Start from the beginning

I hope I never see him again.

He turn to look at Mild who was trying his hard to not let his fear show.

"I'll call a cab in the evening, no need to pick me up." He took his bag from the car looking at his now frozen friend. "You have a hospital to go to, don't you?"

"M..Mew..is this where.."

"I told you you'll be surprised. Now go already. I"ll meet you in the evening." With that he went towards the office building but it took many more minutes for Mild to handle himself. 

Why was this happening again? What should he do? Should he tell uncle and aunt. Yes..maybe that's what he should do. He needs to tell uncle and aunt.

He hurriedly took out his phone but couldn't dial the number as a memory flashed in his mind.

"Why does it hurt so  much, Mild? Why does it feel like as if I'm dying every day? Why does it feels so empty." A drunken mew shook his collar with tears in his eyes. "Why does it feel like this..Why.."

A tear escaped Mild's eye as he put the phone back in his pocket.
"I'm sorry Gulf. It seems like I won't be able to keep my promise of keeping him away from you." He looks at the office building with teary eyes as a painful smile appear on his lips. "It seems like he still chooses you. Even thought he doesn't remember you anymore. But it seems like unknowingly he has chosen you again."

Mild wiped his tear away then got in the car. With a last look at the building he left that place determined not to step in the way of what fate was planning again.

Mew looked at the girl beside him who was now offering him her hand to shake. He smiled at her while shaking her hand.

"So, you're new too?" The smile still on her face as he smiled back at her.

"Yes. I'm Mew." He politely bowed at her.

"I'm Tara. " She introduced herself to Mew as a man with red colored hair smiled at them. "I'm Mix. And this is Kiet. It seems like we all are new."

Mew smiled at them finally feeling a little less tensed. He was not alone at least

"Have you seen Mr. Kanawut?" Tara asked them with a dreamy look in her eyes. " He is sooooo handsome and..Single"

"And scary." Kiet said from behind them. "They say he can cut glasses with his glare."

Mew was now very curious about their boss. Was he that man who took their interview? But he didn't looked so scary. Just as he was about to say something a short chinese girl oppened the door and entered. She was lookng at them with a smile.

"Good morning everyone" She smiled at them kindly immideatly making mew even less nervous.  "Mr.Kanawut will be here soon to talk with all of you." Just as she finished a middle aged man opened the door for someone to enter. Mew was anticipating this moment very much. He smiled at seeing the man who took his interview enter the room with a smile on his face greeting them all.

"So...you all passed the hell test.?" Gun smiled at them while putting his coffee mug on the table. "Well then welcome to hell. The devil is not here yet though..oops..." He looked at them with wide eyes. " Don't tell him that I said it. Or else I'll be on the road to earn money by singing..." Mew laughed finally feeling at ease. He can hear Tara giggle too...But all seems to stop when a deep voice came from behind Gun startling everyone in the process.

"Tell me what Atthapahan?" 

The coldness of that voice sipped through his pores directly attcaking his heart as his eyes fell upon those familiar pair of dark eyes that seems to hold no emotion in them at all.