Chapter One-I don't want to Remember

"Sometimes Mind can forget But Heart doesn't want to"

......... ............... .............

"If this is your decision then I'm afraid we can't continue this deal anymore"

Krist looked at the  man in front of him in frustration. "I can assure you that you won't regret if you choose us. We are practically the best in this field, Sir."

"But your offer cost me a lot of money. I cannot increase my budget anymore. If you can't lower the price then I'm afraid that I can't....."

"How cheap" A deep voice came from behind him making him frozen on the spot. He knows that voice. Anyone in the business industry know this voice too well.

"Mr. Kanawut" Krist bowed in respect trying stop the trembling of his hands. it has been five years since he joined kanawut industries and Two years since he became the managing director but still in front of this man all his tactics goes out the window.

"Mr Kraisee, is it" Gulf said while taking his seat. His face was blank giving no expression away.

"Y..Yes Sir." The man infront of him who was arguing with him before now was afraid. It was obvious to Krist.

"You're the same person who was involved in the actress scandal last year, aren't you?" His eyes were calculating, cold, menacing and anything but friendly.

The old man gulped in fear. He shouldn't have underestimated him. "Sir..I.."

"Anyway I don't work with cheap people like you for whom money is more worthy than the quality itself. Also.." Gulf leaned a little towards the man looking directly at him making the other man gulp in fear. "If I ever saw you talking to one of my employee like that again...that day will be the end of you in this industry. In a word..I.Will.Finish.You. Am I clear Mr. Kraisee?"

"I...I'm so..sorry Sir.."

"Am I clear?"

"Ye...Yes Sir."

"Good, now leave before I ask my security to throw you out the window."

He didn't need to be told twice. krist looked after the old man who was almost running away from here.

"Krist" Gulf voice startles him.

" Yes Sir"

"How many years are you working with me now" Gulf's asked while opening the file in front of him.

"5...5 years" Why was it so hard to speak suddenly!

"Then" Gulf's eyes set upon Krist who was wishing the ground can swallow him up now."Then why did this meeting even happened in the first place? Do you still don't understand whom I work with or don't?"

"Mr. Gary kanawut wanted to..."

"Whom do you work for? Me or my Grandfather?" Gulf was losing his patience now. That old man is always messing up with his life. But he at least wanted respect and utter loyalty from his employees. He demanded it. "I asked you a question, didn't I?" He almost felt bad for the kid. Almost. 

""Yo..you Sir"

"Correct answer. Also this will be my last warning to you. If anything like this ever happened consider yourself as jobless."

krist's eyes widen in fear. He can't loose the job now. He needs to pay his mother's hospitals bills. But Gulf Kanawut doesn't care about that. He only cares about money, doesn't he? Krist thought as he looked at the cold man in front of him.

"It won't happen again Sir."

"Good. Now get back to work. I don't pay you to listen to my Grandfather. Also tell Sarah to come inside with today's schedule." And just like that he was dismissed.