Chapter Eighteen-The Beginning of the end

"I can't cook if you keep being attached to me like a leech." Gulf scolds the childish man who was hanging on his back now. "Mew..."

That man laughed loudly holding more tightly onto the other man. "No, cook like this. I'm not gonna get down."

"Mew Suppasit have you finally gone mad." He can't help but laugh while holding the other's knees stopping him from falling down.

"I've always been mad. You just discovered it now." The brunette said while pecking at his lips. Then looked at him with mischievous eyes and kissed his lips again. And then again and again.

"Mew, I'm not kidding..Get down now.If this continues we are gonna be late." But the other man was not listening as he tried to bring his mouth even closer trying to deepening the kiss.

He had enough. Then next moment the brunette found himself on the kitchen counter with the other man hungrily devouring his mouth. He gave in instantly wrapping his legs around the black eyed man. almost as hungry to get lost in that man again if not more.

Kissing shouldn't feel like this right? Mew asked himself again and again. When that man kissed him it's as if he was giving him oxygen to breath. It was as if he was letting his heart beat for the first time. It was as if he would die if that man stopped. Why does it feel like this?

Gulf parted their lips breathing heavily looking directly at those brown eyes that were looking at him as if he was holding the brunette's whole world in his hand.

"You seriously need to stop looking at me like this right now. Or I'm not gonna be able to control myself."

"Then don't. Who is asking you." Mew's words were a mere whisper but it grabbed at him and refused to let go. He slowly cupped the other man's cheek placing a kiss on his forehead. "What am I gonna do with you Mew Suppasit.? " He smiled at the brown eyed man trying to make him understand the love he felt for him through his eyes.

A soft smile appeared on Mew's lips as he wraps his arms around his waist resting his head on his chest. "You can always be with me."

Gulf slowly caressed his cheek with love. "Where am I gonna go anyway.?

A simple statement. But fear gripped at Mew's heart. He was feeling restless from today's morning for some reason.

"Gulf....We...We are always gonna be like this right?" He looked up at those dark eyes asking for reassurance.

"No..Not always.."

A hurt filled look took over the brunette's face.

"Sometimes You would want to throw me out of the window, sometimes I would want to kidnap you from everyone else. Sometimes you will be crazy, sometimes I will be mad, Sometimes we will fight or sometimes I'll fuck you till you forget your name...Sometimes..." Gulf slowly caressed his cheek looking at him with adoration.."There will be many sometimes, many if but apart from that..yes..We will always be like this. Together"

"Crazy man" Mew whispered smilingly tightening his hold on the other man's waist...

"Now that I've answered your question care to tell me why am I seeing doubts in your eyes?" Gulf knew the moment Mew asked that question that something was troubling him. His eyes were like an open book to him.

"I..I feel afraid Gulf.." He finally admitted his deepest fears. "I'm so happy now but I am still afraid that one day I'll wake up and you won't be there." He held onto him while hiding his face in his shirt breathing in that chocolate scent he loves so much. "I'm afraid that one day I'll realize that this is all just a dream. That there really is no crazy man named Gulf Kanawut in my life."