Chapter Thirty Two-My Irreplaceable One

I am sinking

Too deep for me to understand

Too fast for me to think

Your beauty has broken my wall

Your tears is my downfall

My wish of been with you

Will never die

In thought of you I wallow

You're my utmost need, other things follows

................... ................... ................

Aom didn't know what to do now. As a doctor she should just do her job but as a human being, she understand the pain that man was going through. Even she was feeling the same. But for Mew, it was different. He wasn't just feeling the pain. He was going through all those moments when he thought he truly has lost the one person he cannot live without. Every second was playing before his eyes. And each and every scenery was making him more and more afraid as he buried his face in that man's shirt, trying to not let go of the death grip he had on Gulf's shirt. Cause he was afraid. He was very afraid that if he let go, this man will vanish again. Leaving him to that dark scary place again where he cannot find the black eyed man.

"Mew...listen to me. it's necessary. You've to let them give the medicine." Gulf's voice was laced with worries but the other man only held onto him again hiding his face in his chest. "If you don't let them give the medicines it will hurt more later.."

But Mew only shook his head clutching onto his shirt more tightly refusing to look at anyone. He had been like this since Gulf had to carry him from outside the room into here. He was refusing to let go of him but he needed care. Everyone can see that he was in pain from the wound that still were fresh. But that man refused to take any kind of treatment.

"Mew..." Gulf tried to slowly untangle his hand from his shirt but that man only snuggled even closer leaving no place between them. "What do want then? Do you want to be in pain that much?" he screamed in frustration. He could clearly see that this man was in pain but still he was refusing to do anything about it.

"You....will..Le..leave.."

His voice was so low that it took a second for Gulf to understand those. "What?"

Those brown eyes finally looked at him. There were pain in there but the fear in them was even more. "If i...take..them it will make me sleep. And you'll leave me then."

He couldn't say anything for a moment. This idiot...is that the reason he was refusing treatment too in fear that it will make him fall asleep and he thinks that he will leave him when he does!.

"Mew..." He brushed the hair away from his eyes. "I'll be right here. When you will wake up, it will be me you will see first. I promised you didn't I?"

The other man's lip trembled as he gripped Gulf's fingers tightly. "You said it before too. You promised me before too. And still you left. You left me all alone. You left me to suffer all these years...You didn't kept your promise, Gulf."

He couldn't say anything to that. Every words leaving his moth was true. He did broke his promise again and again. He blinked several times to not let the tears fall as he looked at the brown eyed man on his lap. "This time..."He slowly pulled him closer, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "This time I won't go. I won't leave your side ever again. Even if you get tired of me one day, I will still hold onto you...This I promise you."

Mew looked at him with teary eyes for a few moment. As if trying to decide if he can trust his words or not. And the distrust Gulf was seeing in those eyes were stabbing like a knife to his heart.