There shikha was the one who claims to be his love but is disgusted seeing him in his low health and here is his wife to whom he have been nothing but an ass and have been ignoring still this girl is taking care of him and came running to him knowing that he is ill.

How can she be so pure doing everything I ask for, even if I'm ride.... and shikha, I do so much for her still she has always something to complain.

Who is really worthy of his love and respect?

"What are you thinking? Open up it's the last one then I'll give you your medicine. Your mother already explained everything to me. Then you can take a bath with that liquid medicine that doctor prescribed"
Shraddha explained with her hand towards his mouth with a spoon

Shushant just nodded and opened his mouth.

"Shraddha why are you here?"

"I told you already. You were sick "

"So?"
Shraddha Kept her mouth shut not knowing how to reply. Obviously she can't say that she couldn't stop herself knowing he was suffering after all she loves him.

She just laughed out of and handed him the tablets and a broad of water.

"Come on now don't waste time that this medicine I will just - "

"Sorry"
He cut her sentence.

Shraddha just kept her head low not able to look into his eyes. So she just nodded.

Sensing the environment to get a little awkward shushant quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath

In the mean while shradha went downstairs to get him a glass of orange juice.

Vitamin C will be good for his skin allergies.

When she entered the room again with the juice.

Shushant was just in a pair of shorts while  his chest was bare for her eyes. He  standing in front of the dressing table trying to apply some medicinal cream but he couldn't reach his back.

Shradha seeing him quickly looked down and blushed it was the first time she was seeing any man without a shirt and that too this man was her husband she was in love with.

She kept juice on the side table and cleared her throat.

Shushant noticed her and showed her the cream

"I-I was just applying the cream but-"

Shradha walked towards him and pulled her arm forward asking for the cream.

Shushant passed the cream to her.
She took some cream and stood behind him and closed her eyes and bit her lips.
She was nervous.

Shushant saw her through the mirror and he but his inner cheeks to stop his chuckle.

He couldn't stop thinking how cute and naive she is.

"If you keep your eyes shut then how will you know where to apply the cream"
He said in a teasing voice.
Shradha opened her eyes and looked at him and blushed crimson.

She nodded and hesitantly applied the cream
And as soon as their skin touched

Both felt the current.

Shradha was focused on applying the cream while shushant was busy observing her expressions.

After she was done she looked up and their gaze locked with each other.
Both were lost in each other eyes.

Just then the doors burst open and Divya walked in and realised the intimacy in the air and controlled her laughter
Seeing that these two have still not noticed her with Rohan standing behind her.

"Wha-" Rohan started but stopped seeing the scene and cleared his throat loudly

And finally the two lost souls pulled apart and shradha was blushing and looking down where shushant was scratching his neck and looking else where.

"Juice"shradha quickly said

"I brought juice for you" she said and rushed to the table to take the glass while shushant stood still.

He drank the juice and thanked her.and quickly wore the t-shirt. And cleared the throat.

While Divya and Rohan were giving them knowing looks.

Rohan said "well I think I should leave now. Papa called, he needs some work to be done in the office."

Shradha nodded and and hugged him.

And when they pulled apart Rohan said shradha to take care of her hand.

And this was heared by shushant

"Hand?" He asked.

______*______

Well next chapter will also continue bringing the couple together. 🤭

This was little longer than the previous chapters.
Hope you like it.
Vote 👍
Hit the star⭐
Comment ✉️

Love
Aditi