Nightmare

Fwooooooosh... fwooooooosh..

A light breeze woke Ryan up.

Something was off, the air was clear, the sky was blue, and he was resting in a patch of soft grass.

Where am I?

Ryan quickly went to check his wound, his stomach was patched up and his uniform was clean. He got up from the patch of grass and looked around. Birds were singing, the clouds were pure white, and everything was peaceful.

Ryan walked around, admiring the serene place. Is this peace?

He suddenly saw a yellow and black figure in the distance.

Torcher?

Overjoyed, Ryan began running as fast as he could to Torcher.

I'm coming! I'm coming!

He pounced on to Torcher giving him a tight hug.

"We did it Torcher, we're finally at peace now!"

There was no response.

"Hey Torcher?-"

Torcher turned around to look at Ryan with his face completely burned off.

"You can't escape the hell we're in, Ryan."

Suddenly, the flowers started to catch on fire and the air turned thick with smoke. The sky blared red and the sounds of suffering could be heard from afar.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!? WAIT TORCHER WHAT DO-"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Torcher was now laughing uncontrollably and pushed Ryan into the fire.

"TORCHER! WAIT-"

GASP

Ryan woke up, covered in sweat. It was just a nightmare. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach, right, he was back to reality.

I can't die.

Ryan watched as his comrades began falling to the ground and Torcher constantly trying to blaze the survivors.

I can't die.

Ryan put one hand on his stomach trying to keep his intestines from falling out. He limped over to the cafeteria and fell to the ground. I'm safe. I'm safe...

Torcher x Soldier | Crime & Punishment | (SOME GORE) (PRETTY LONG STORY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें