Playing Innocent (chapter 2)

Sunlight washes over your face, waking you from your un-restful sleep. You had tossed and turned all night, your dreams plagued with Kaleb's touch. Your dreams always seem to betray you. Your mind runs rampage where he is concerned; it explores all the things that have not yet been done -and hopefully will never be done.

Shaking your head, you push back the covers and stand. You sigh, glancing down at the bulge in your boxers. You mentally curse the dreams as you contemplate how to get rid of your little "problem". A glance at the wooden clock on your bedside table tells you that it is not yet time for your breakfast meal to be brought. You have half an hour before Xavier comes.

You slightly rub your neck, wondering if that would be enough time to get rid of your "problem". Glancing down again, you know you have to do something before he gets here. Slowly, you reach your hand into your boxers and start to slowly rub your hand against your dick.

As your hand starts to rub harder, thoughts about Kaleb filter in. You can't help it; he is the cause of all this. Besides, he would take great pleasure at knowing that you were masturbating to thoughts about him. If he saw you now...

If he saw you now, he wouldn't hold anything back. You're sure of that. Just the thought of what he could do makes your knees weak. You want that-- but you KNOW you shouldn't. Still, there's no harm in letting my mind wonder, you think as your hand works hard at your dick. You can feel it there; the pleasure. Just a little longer--

Suddenly, you hear the door unlock. Before you have time to retract your hand, the door is pushed open and Xavier comes in, breakfast tray in hand. He looks up and freezes, staring at you. Or, more likely, the hand protruding from your boxers. You hastily take your hand out, acting almost like a child caught with his hand in a cookie jar.

"Um, I'm s-sorry," he mumbles, looking away from you. He carries the tray over to your bedside table. He sets it down, then hurriedly walks back to the door.

"Wait," you call out to him before he shuts the door. He glances up at you. "I'm sorry for..." You motion downwards. "I didn't mean for you to see that."

His cheeks slightly tint pink, and you think it makes him look even cuter than before. With slightly curling blonde hair, light green eyes, and a pouty mouth, the pink in his cheeks makes him look adorable. It nearly makes you forget about what he just caught you doing. Nearly being the main word.

He gives a small nod. You can just see from the expression on his face that he just wants to run; get out of your room as fast as he can. His fingers slightly tighten on the doorknob. "Do you, um, need anything else?" He asks, his eyes not meeting yours.

"No, thank you." Your voice is hushed as you speak.

"Okay... I'll come back in an hour's time for your plate. O-or would you like a little more time, so you can finish--"

"No!" you interrupt hurriedly. "An hour is great, thank you."

He gives a small bow, then quickly opens the door and steps out. He then closes it, locking it quickly. You look down at your boxers again, and find no bulge. At least that was useful for something, you think as you close your eyes. How will you face Xavier again?

Shaking your head, you sit down on the edge of your bed. You look at the tray, smiling at how he arranged your breakfast. Two eggs and a few stacks of bacon, arranges to make a sort of face. And a small blossom, from the tree outside, rests in a small glass of water.

Smiling, you take the blossom from the glass and sniff it. Beautiful, you think. As you place it back into the glass, you glance outside your window to the tree. Xavier keeps giving you pieces of the outside, knowing you can't leave this room. He doesn't know how much you appreciate him doing that. Without these little things from the outside world, you're sure you would go utterly mad.