Playing Innocent (boyxboy)

Leaning over the bannister, you stare out at the stars' light playing on the dark blue lake. It makes you smile. Nothing seems as beautiful as the lights cast on that blue lake. The scent of blossoms from the tree outside the window is carried inside your room by a soft breeze, making everything seem sweeter.

Sighing softly, you turn around so that your back rests on the bannister. You stare at your room, at the many things that were put there in your honour; but it's just a pretty facade to hide the prisoner he has made you. The decor, reds and browns, all match. The four-poster bed has red velvet sheets, so soft to the touch you think you could melt. It was made for lovers, not for just one.

But you're glad that only one person sleeps there: you.

You have not permitted him to take that one sacred thing from you. It is the one thing he would not take without your consent; he is a gentleman that way. He pushes you to the brink of saying yes, but if you do not utter the words, he leaves. But he always comes back.

You hear the door to your room unlock. Slowly, it opens to reveal him; Kaleb. His dark brown hair is ruffled, unruly, falling slightly into his deep blue eyes. His stature is of a fighter: defined muscle, large but lean build. If you slid his shirt off, you would be able to see his nicely toned abdomen. But no, you quickly shake the thought out of your head. You don't want to see that.

Tonight he has come dressed in a lose-fitting shirt, faded jeans, and bare feet. He has in his hands tonight's meal. And, judging by the smell, it is something delicious. He bows at the waist slightly; a small smile hidden by the shadows plays on his lips. "Hello Lucas," he says, his voice a low, lulling tone.

You nod once in greeting, trying to not pay attention to the gooseflesh on your arms. You will not let him make you feel that way. If you do, he has won.

"Come." He motions you forward as he closes and locks the door, then strides over to the fireplace. He places the covered dish on a side table, then sits down on the many pillows placed around the fireplace as seats. He slips the key to your door into his jeans pocket. Even though he tries to do it discreetly, you see the motion and make a note of which pocket.

Keeping quiet, you slowly make your way towards him. You sit down beside him, making sure no part of your body touches his. "What have you brought this time?" you quietly ask, staring at the covered dish.

"You’re favourite, of course." He takes the lid off of the plate, exposing the delicious meal. He is right: it is your favourite. A seafood dish rests on the plate, and you give a slight smile. Kaleb smiles in triumph. "You think I have not learned what your favourite meal is, in the past five months of you being here?" His tone is a little harsh, as if he expected you to have a little more credit towards him.

"Of course." You try to smile at him, but you feel as if it is more of a grimace. Five months? Have I really been here that long? you think.

He looks at you for a moment, and you think he can guess your thoughts by his expression. He frowns slightly, then takes the dish off the table and places it in front of you both. Looking down at the meal, all you can think is: when will this be over?

Knowing that Kaleb can keep you locked up here for as long as he wants, you know you should just give in to him. But there is more than that; if you give in, you give him everything. Not just your body, but your life. Your soul.

Slowly picking at the food on the plate, you contemplate starvation. But, no, that would leave you weak. You can never be weak when around him: he could always use that to his advantage. You rationalise that in your mind, eating with a little more gusto.

After the meal has ended, you know what comes next. It has happened often enough for you to be prepared. As he slowly moves forward, you hold your breath for the first contact. It comes with his lips softly caressing the side of your neck. You slowly swallow. He smiles.

"Do you accept me?" he asks, drawing his fingers up your chest, then your neck, to softly touch your cheek. A shiver runs down your spine.

Ignoring that shiver, you shake your head slightly. "I do not," you say, trying for a harsh tone. You try to push him away, but like he has done so before, he grips your arms, making you unable to move. He grazes his lips against your jaw, a little harder than when he kissed your neck.

Your chest tightens as his lips make their way to yours. "I WILL have you," he says, before claiming your lips with his. Just as before, his kiss feels like a flame. You love the danger, but are afraid to get burnt.

As his mouth works hard against yours, you struggle not to kiss him back. It takes all your willpower, but you manage to push him away just enough that his lips leave yours. Both yours and his breath come out in slight pants. You remove his hands from around you, pushing him back even further. He just watches you, studying your every move.

Once fully untangled from him, you stand and move away. Walking to the balcony, you try to ignore the deep blue eyes staring at your back. "Leave," you say, barely audible. But he hears you, just like every night.

He gets up, then moves to the door. He unlocks it. Giving you a long, final look, he says, "One of these days, Lucas, I will have you." He then closes the door with a thud, the sound of him locking it following.

You close your eyes and bow your head, resting it on your hands. "That’s what I'm afraid of," you whisper to the night air.

*^*^*^*^*

I need a plan, you think as you pace around the room. The smell of the food and the heat from his touch still lingers, amplifying your need to get out; get away. You HAVE to find a way to get out of this blasted place.

Looking at the window, you try to judge the distance from the bannister to the blossom tree. It's too far, you realise; just out of reach. If you dared to try to jump to the tree, you would most likely end up on the ground in a heap. There would be a lot of damage done, mostly broken bones.

No, no, you think. I must find another way.

Sighing desperately to yourself, you pull back the sheets to your bed. As you slide in, a thought occurs to you. A dangerous one, a risky one, but at least it's something. Deciding to give it more thought in the morning, you try to fall asleep.

A/N well... This is my first atempt at boyxboy... So don't kill me... Okay? 

This be dedicated to rawrsalot for, well, wanting this story! O.O I hope you like it :3

if you guys reading like it... Please vote/ fan/ comment... TELL ME IF ITS OKAY!!! please... o.o

~~Lauren xxx