4. Info Chan

Info Chan is the best character in yandere and it makes me sad that they don't get recognition, and in most stories don't even get a role.

From now on, if it has the trigger 'yandere talk' that means there will be talk of blood, death, etc. literally what will be a normal trigger in this book since the main character is a yandere.

Also, yeet, time for the weekend update.

TW: swearing, yandere talk, mentions of sex,

________________________

It had been a few weeks, and Roman had neither gained ten bucks or the courage to approach Virgil. Both he and Janus has just continued to stare from afar, and neither of them had gained any money from their bet. Remus and Logan has somehow not had sex yet, and Janus was even more shocked than Roman.

"Roman?" Roman looked up from where he was sitting under a maple tree to see Logan standing there. "Can I speak with you?"

"Yeah sure," Roman said, standing up. "What's up?"

Logan glanced around, before motioning for Roman to follow him. Roman was slightly nervous, but he still followed Logan to the back of the school. No one else was around, which was what Roman was guessing Logan's point was, but he didn't understand why that was Logan's point.

"So what's going on?" Roman asked, trying to keep a nonchalant expression on his face, though he was beginning to get nervous.

"You're a yandere," Logan stated, smirking at Roman's shock. He went to protest, but Logan held up a hand, silencing him. "Don't try to deny it. I can recognize a yandere when I see one, and every single boyfriend you've ever had has died or disappeared."

"How do you know that?" Roman asked, his eyes narrowing as he looked at Logan. "I just transferred here, and there's no possible way you found that out from Remus."

"Of course Remus didn't tell me," Logan said with a smirk. "I simply found the information. Or, to put it better, I actively searched for it. After I saw that you are a yandere, I wanted to check your body count. Quite impressive, I might say."

"What's the point of all this?" Roman asked agitatedly. "Are you going to the police, then? Going to try and turn me in? Because if you are, I think we're going to have a problem."

"I will not be going to the police with this information, nor will I use it for blackmail," Logan stated. "I simply wanted to chat. Your last kill was kind of bold, if I say so myself. I don't think you planned it."

"Of course I didn't plan it!" Roman was getting agitated, and his mind wanted to snap, saying that Logan was a threat. "That was supposed to be my senpai, but clearly that didn't work out. Now you'd better explain yourself before I decide to stop caring to listen."

"Fine, I suppose I shall get to the point." Logan adjusted his glasses. "I am an ally of all deres, as long as they give me something in return. I can hack anything, and could find out anything about anyone if I so desired. I am not known to the other deres, however. Only yanderes. They seem to need my information more than others, and are willing to do anything for their senpai, so it makes getting something in return so much easier."

"Why are you telling me this?" Roman asked cautiously. "If you're planning on trying to kill me..."

"Trust me, I don't like getting my hands dirty," Logan said. "I'm here to offer my assistance and information."

"What price?" Roman asked.

"Simple. Don't hurt Janus. You try it, and I will ruin your life, and any chances you have with your senpai. And that is why I'm also requiring you to tell me who your senpai is. It makes it so much easier for me to give you information," Logan explained.

"Virgil... and Janus," Roman muttered. Logan raised an eyebrow.

"How intriguing." He held out a hand towards Roman. "Shall we shake on it?"

"Alright," Roman said. He shook Logan's hand.

"Now, if anyone asks where you got the information, just call me Info Chan," Logan stated.

"But wasn't Info Chan female?" Roman asked. "Wouldn't you be called something else?"

"Technically yes, but let me tell you about rule 63," Logan said. "Each character has an opposite sex counterpart. I am simply a male Info Chan. Plus, if someone hears Info Chan and I'm a male, they won't suspect me, because it's supposed to be a female. So I'm simply protecting my identity even further."

"I suppose that makes sense," Roman said. "So was that all?"

"Yes, but let me give you a warning," Logan said. "Be careful what you do. This school is going to become very bloody, very soon. You wouldn't want to be caught in the wrong place."

Roman watched as Logan walked back towards the lunch area, and sighed softly. This had just gotten a bit more complicated.

841 words.