Resting my chin on his chest, I looked up at him before giving him a pleading look.

"I need you to get on with my father, he has good intentions but his mind is clouded by unwanted memories. I don't agree with what he's said to you, like I don't agree with what you said to him. Can you please at least just try to get along for my sake? How can I possibly be with you if yo-"

A low growl rumbled from Blaine's throat. "I will never hurt you, especially you. My wolf lost control earlier and I apologise. But your father started it, he should never have crossed my territory without permission and he knows it. That's a penalty punishable by death in my pack and I won't apologize for fighting him, at least he's alive."

I frowned at his reply; yes he had the right to kill my father for trespassing his land after all it was a pack law but he's still my dad and if Blaine ever wants to have an heir to his pack then he needs to learn to get along with my father.

I sighed angrily, deciding to ignore his comment about my father. He was clearly tense, and I began to rub hands down his back in an attempt to reassure him.

"I know you would never hurt me Blaine, but you haven't got the best reputation,"

"My father is being fearful; he's worried about me being in possible danger." I continued.

"Your father has nothing to be fearful or concerned about; I would never harm my mate." He said his eyes glazed at me with promise as he spoke every word slowly.

"But you're willing to hurt me emotionally." And he would, if he thought it was perfectly normal to threaten my family then he needs to get his head out of the gutter. He needs to learn to treat my family with respect and vice versa.

He just looked at me, he didn't need to say anything as we both knew that he would and could. "You're mine, nothing and no one will take you away from me." He said a few minutes later, he said it more to himself than to me as if he was trying to reassure himself.

I was beginning to get annoyed at his attitude; I was no possession of his.

"Blaine, I'm going to go back home with my father and his pack for a little while. I already feel home sick and there are people there that I need to say goodbye to."

"No."

"Blaine, I will be going whether you agree or not. My siblings are there and so is my best friend and I will not leave without a goodbye and a promise to see them soon." I made sure my voice was stern when I spoke to Blaine, he thrived on weakness and fear and it was something I was hoping to never show him.

"I said no." He repeated with the same hard look in his eyes.

"I will be leaving." I say and walked past him back to his room. He follows after me and I can feel the heat from his anger radiating off of him.

"You're not leaving." His voice slipped into a growl at the end as his eyes darkened. That was a warning to me; warning me that his wolf wanted to show his presence.

"Let me see my family and have them get used to the idea of me not being there, I need to say goodbye to my friends and family."

His teeth came out and a snarl erupted from his throat as he got in arms reach of me.

A low growl of annoyance left my mouth. "Why are you so god damn stubborn?" I shout.

Blaine slammed the door roughly behind him and grabbed onto my wrists pulling me towards his chest sending sparks to shoot through my nerves. "I don't think I made it clear when I said you were mine and only mine. And that means you won't be going anywhere."