𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Gah damn you be making a nigga wanna fuck you." He shook his body while pulling on his pants.

I smiled pecking his lips before walking away to the front door. I started to walk out then I remembered.

"Don't have no hoes in my house bitch." I looked back at him and he flipped me off.

I walked out closing the door after myself. "God don't let him tear my house up while I'm gone."

----

"Miss. Richards you look pretty today." One of my students McKenzie said while running her hand through my hair. The class nodded and talked agreeing with her.

"Are y'all saying I don't look good any other day?" I asked looking up from grading papers.

"Noooo." They laughed causing me to chuckle.

"You look pretty everyday. I just like your hair in a ponytail." McKenzie said.

"Thank you guys." I laughed and continued grading papers while they talked.

"I know y'all not talking about boys over there." I side eyed the girls at table 2.

"They talking about Jason." McKenzie whispered in my ear causing me to gasp.

"McKenzie you shouldn't be telling nobody business." I looked back at her and she shrugged.

"Messy self go sit down." I laughed and heard my phone ringing.

"Who's my sexiii babyy with the teary eye emoji and the a ring."

"McKenzie go sit down." I turned my phone over and looked up at her with a serious face.

"I'm sorry." She said walking back to her seat. She sat down and laid her head on her hand.

"It's a pleading face actually." I said flipping my phone back over.

I pressed on his name again and held my phone up to my ear.

"Bae where you keep the mitten gloves?" Keenon said.

"In the draw next to the sink."

"Oh I see em thanks."

"Keenon don't burn my house down." I sighed and he laughed.

"I'm not ma. When you get off work?"

"Thirty minutes."

"Shit. Aight Ima see you then." He said and hung up.

I rubbed my eyes leaning back in the chair. He always touching something, never knows how to sit down.

----

I unlocked my apartment door and walked inside hearing it was really quiet. I sat my stuff on the island and took my shoes sitting them by the door.

I walked into the room seeing Keenon knocked out on the bed with his hands in his pants.

I quietly got onto the bed and laid in his lap. He shuffled moving his hands out his pants and wrapping them around me.

"Wake up." I whispered in his ear causing him to move his head to the other side.

I sighed pulling my phone out my pocket and recorded us. I posed in the camera before staring at him.

"Bae." I said into his mouth thinking it would be louder.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"Wake up." I said looking back at the camera, he turned his face back towards me still with his eyes closed.

"Please?" I whispered smirking at the camera. He ignored me so I reached my hand under myself and into his pants.

"You wanna fuck?" I asked kissing on his neck and I ended the video sitting my phone to the side after saving it.

"Untun." He mumbled as I kissed him. He finally kissed me back and nibbled on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in.

"Why not?" I asked as he pulled away from the kiss.

"You not ready fa it." He said flipping his over so he was laying on me.

"Seeee!" I dragged out shaking my hands and he unzipped my jacket laying his head on my stomach.

"Fuck up you loud as hell." He hummed against me and I rolled my eyes getting into my phone.

"As bad as you been wanting to fuck, I thought you would want it now." I mumbled and he ignored me.