Spider Without A Spleen

3rd Person:

Tony wasted no time in getting into his car with his green co-pilot, Bruce Banner, to drive to the school to pick up his son.

"What did I say? What did I fucking say?" Tony said worried, his hand over his mouth in disbelief. He knew that something bad was going to happen to Peter, yet he let him go to school anyway.

He wasn't even playing dodgeball but he was the one to get hit. Slap bang in the spleen! There wasn't any time to waste, Peter needed saving.

Peter curled up into a ball on the bed in the nurses office, with every senior member of staff watching him squirm around in pain, one hand clutching his abdomen and the other holding onto MJ.

"We should really call an ambulance."  One of the receptionists said with a deep concern for Peter's health.

"I've contacted his guardian, they said that they would take him to the hospital personally." The nurse said, she was trying her best to remain calm, she knew that Peter needed to get to a hospital as soon as possible but couldn't go against Tony's wishes.

"Sh-sh-sh, I got you Peter. Everything's going to be fine." MJ said whilst running her hand through Peter's curls, trying to reassure him.

Poor Peter, he couldn't recall ever being in so much pain. It was so bad it made him want to throw up, he was growing more and more lightheaded by the minute.

"I-I can't t-take it!" Peter cried through gritted teeth, he couldn't fight this pain.

"I know you can, Peter, just hang in there a little longer." MJ said calmly, now proceeding to rub his back.

Out of the blue, Tony dashed into the nurses office.

"Peter! Oh my God, who did this to you, I swear I'm going to kill them!" Tony rushed as he came to his son's aid. Peter immediately grabbed his hand, so tight that it could almost break the bones.

"D-Dad." Peter whimpered desperately trying to keep it all together, Tony just scooped up the sick teenager and carried him bridal style back out to the car, he didn't care about filling in any paper work to sign Peter out of school. They just had to get back to the compound where Bruce could fix him up.

Tony got into the backseat, Peter's head in his lap as he draped his jacket over him like a blanket.

"Bruce, I need you to drive!" Tony urged him, pointing to the driver's seat of the car and tossing him the keys. Bruce scored over and got the car started up.

"Step on it!" Tony ordered, Peter didn't look good at all and was just moments away from blacking out.

"Stay with us, Underoos. We're going to fix you up in no time." Tony said as he clasped Peter's shaking little hand.

"I-I c-cant-" Peter croaked out, before going limp in Tony's arms.

"Peter....Peter wake up!" Tony urged him, shaking him a little but he wouldn't respond.

"No no no!" Tony panicked, frantically trying to feel for a pulse. He felt his neck to check for a heartbeat, faint but it was still there.

"Bruce, he's not waking up and his pulse is very weak!" Tony panicked, holding Peter close to him.

"We're almost there!" Bruce replied as he pulled into the compound gates, Doctor Cho was waiting outside with a gurney to transport the teenager into surgery.

"It's a ruptured spleen, I'm sure of it!" Bruce told her as they safely got him strapped on, wheeling him away.

Tony collapsed to his knees in the doorway as he sobbed his eyes out, he was so scared.