Who Did You Kiss?

Tony's Pov:

The sick little spider baby fell asleep by my side, and to be honest I was liking our snuggle. I've been really busy recently, and so has Peter with school so we haven't had much time to hang out. Maybe this illness would allow us both to have some much needed time off, Peter especially. He has to juggle so much with school and being a friendly neighbourhood Spiderman that he doesn't have a lot of time to do what teenagers do, that's why I was super happy for him when he was asked to go to the party last night. It just sucked that now that he was sick. 

Peter whimpered and pulled the blanket up to his mouth, pain spread across his face.

"Peter, you okay?" I asked softly, I ran my hand through his curls as he slowly opened his eyes again. He shook his head and curled into my side.

"Still feeling pretty sick, aren't you Buddy?" I said, I knew he felt bad. He nodded.

"Do you need me to get you anything, a heating pad might feel nice on your stomach." I suggested, Peter smiled weakly to the thought.

"And a popsicle?" Peter asked for shyly, I should've seen that coming. Before the spider bite gave him his enhanced immune system, Peter got sick quite often and popsicles were the only thing we could get him to eat, it was sort of a comfort food for him now. But a popsicle would probably be a good thing right now, give him some fluids and help soothe his throat.

"And a popsicle, of course. I'll be right back, don't go dying on me now." I said as I got up from his bed, I gave him a little rub on his leg before leaving his room.

I made it to the kitchen, where I saw a massive pot on the stove with some raw vegetables and a chopping board on the side. I looked into the pot and saw a chicken carcass in some water, I think Pepper is making Peter some chicken soup. I opened the freezer door, rummaged around before finding the massive stack of fruity popsicles at the back, I remembered how much Peter likes the blue raspberry ones. I grabbed the frozen goodness on a stick and made sure to close the freezer, I made my way over to the couch where Pepper was sat.

"Pep, do you mind if Peter borrows your heating pad for a while?" I asked her, she looked up at me.

"I don't mind at all, how's he doing?" She asked me.

"Feeling pretty sorry for himself, poor thing. But he said he wanted a popsicle so I just got one for him." I told her.

"I hate when our little spiderling is under the weather. I'm going to make him some soup later, maybe that'll help." Pepper said.

"Oh yes, I saw the pot. What are you going to put in it besides the chicken?" I asked, I was just curious about the soup making process, I've never made soup that wasn't in a can.

"Noodles, veggies and a whole lotta love. Now go and give our son a popsicle before it melts!" Pepper reminded me.

"Don't worry, I'm on it. The heating pad is in our bathroom, in the cabinet under the sink?" I asked.

"Yep." She replied.

"Thanks, my love. See you in a bit." I told her, kissing the top of her head before making a quick detour to our ensuite bathroom to grab the heating pad. I took the supplies back to Peter's room, he was still in his little blanket cocoon but I think that he's willing to come out of it for the heating pad.

"I'm back, Kiddo." I announced, I plugged in the heating pad and turned it on before nestling it on Peter's stomach. He held it close to his body and curled in on the heat from it as I got him covered up with his comforter.

"And here's your popsicle, blue and cold just how you like it." I said as I presented it to him.

"T-Thanks Dad." Peter said as he took the frozen treat, starting to lick it without the embarrassment of deepthroating it. I chuckled to myself as I sat down on the edge of the bed.