Changes

Enjoy :)

"Dad!" Izuku yelled as he shot up from his bed. He looked around in confusion before he stared at the small red spot on his hand. "Cuddles..." he whispered before the door suddenly opened, his dad smiled at him with a bit of worry but there was also something else. "Hey, champ" Hisashi started, "I guess you found Cuddles after I left" he chuckled and looked at a small glass showcase that stood next to the bed. As Izuku's eyes focussed he recognized the small thing inside it as the arachnid that bit him. "You were out for almost three days but the reason why is quite good" The older male smiled, "You did it, Izu!" "W-What?" the son looked confused at his father. "I checked on your body as you were unconscious. And I'm happy to tell you that the bite gave you a quirk... I couldn't check what exactly though, I got quite similar test results to the ones that we got with Cuddles" Mr. Midoriya explained. "D-Dad, this... this is amazing! I gotta test it out as quickly as possible" Izuku jumped up from his bed with a huge smile. "Oh uh.. I got you new clothes since you somehow grew after the bite" Hisashi told him as the greenette made his way to the wardrobe. "I'll wait for you in the kitchen, you must be pretty hungry" "Yeah, I feel like... well.. like I haven't eaten in three days" Izuku chuckled while his dad left him alone to get dressed.

He looked at himself in the mirror before his eyes wandered to the wardrobe but he quickly looked back at the mirror as he noticed something. "The sixpack is new" he mumbled but quickly shook the thought off to get dressed first. But he had a problem as he picked his clothes for the day. His left hand was sticking to the dark wood door of the wardrobe. "What the-" he quickly tried to get his hand off the door and after a few seconds, he fell backwards. But instead of having his hand off the door, he had the door off the wardrobe. "Shit!" he mumbled, "Come on, get off!" he screamed while trying his best to get it off his hand but it didn't help.

He took a deep breath, "Ok, just calm down, maybe it'll just fall off then" so he just sat back down on his bed and looked at his phone. He had a tons of texts from worried friends and then, it suddenly just fell off. The young green haired boy smiled and finally got dressed.

"Ok.. So, My quirk allows me to stick to things!" Izuku announced as he entered the kitchen. "Oh and I'll need a new wardrobe" he chuckled nervously but then suddenly his eyes widened like he had an idea. He suddenly ran back to his room and came back with a notebook and a pen in hand. He had quickly drawn a sketch of the device that came to his mind. "A bracelet?" Hisashi finally spoke after he had processed the information and looked at the sketch. "So much more than just that!" Izuku responded excitedly before he shoved a sandwich into his mouth.

The boy quickly finished breakfast and ran back to his room, or more to the lab next to his room. He let himself down on a chair and rolled from one place to another searching for the materials he needed. "This should work now!" Midoriya said to himself as he pressed a button on the small device but nothing happened. He looked closer at the bracelet like thing, then suddenly his face was covered in a sticky substance. "The barrel's blocked" he mumbled after letting out a sigh.

But after almost twelve hours of working non-stop, he finally did it. Sitting infront of him on his desk were two bracelts made out of dark metal. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around him from behind "Hey, your dad told me you haven't left the lab for almost the whole day" his fiancée spoke into his ear. "You shouldn't work already after that" she sounded worried. "Don't worry, I'm feeling better than ever! Wait.. Almost the whole day!?" he quickly looked out of the window and could only see the pitch black night. "Oh, I-I guess I forgot to look at the time" he laughed with a small blush. "You should look after yourself more" she smiled even though he couldn't see it due to their position.

"Come on, Let's go to bed" she whispered into his ear before she lead him back to his room. "W-Wait are you going to-" he stopped as his question was answered, she let herself fall onto the bed and waited for him to join her. "O-Okay, I-I'll just do the tests tomorrow" he said the last part to himself before letting himself down next to her.

Cheers!