Izuku hasn't even realized he was crying, but, sure enough, when he put a hand on his cheek, he felt the wetness of tears. "Oh..." He made himself cry with his own stupid thoughts of Ochaco and Todoroki. Kirishima and Kaminari share a worried glance. "Hey, talk to us if something's bothering you, we're here, man!" Kirishima enthuseastically says, pointing a thumb at himself.

Of course Midoriya's not going to tell them about Ochaco, that's his problem, and maybe Todoroki's too. "It's ok, it was nothing. Thank you guys, though." He replied, getting up to go to his dorm. Kirishima and Kaminari back off a little. Taking one last glance at Todoroki and Uraraka, Kaminari and Kirishima noticing, he starts up the steps.

Time passed.

The class went up to their dorms, Uraraka staying in the common room. Every night so far, Deku has been down here with her. They didn't care if it was one minute till curfew or passed curfew, they were down here together.

Not tonight.

Tonight, Deku is in his room and Ochaco is down here alone. It almost hurt. It was like Deku betrayed her, and she doesn't know why. Maybe, it was because it was their thing. The only time they got alone. The only time they could talk, one on one.

"Hey." Nevermind he showed up.

"Deku!" She said, a little too happy to see him. He smirked, a playful look in his eyes. "Someone missed me." Izuku leaned on the back of the couch Ochaco's sitting on.

If that's not an example of flirting, then he doesn't know what is. Even though she might be with Todoroki, it's not confirmed, and he's following through with his little plan until it is confirmed.

Uraraka's cheeks turned bright red, much to Deku's amusement. "I..." She didn't know how to respond. Deku walked around the back of the couch and made himself at home next to her. He thought for a minute, wondering what to say. He wants to set a mood, but he doesn't want to talk about Todoroki. He doesn't have a choice though. If he wants to talk about relationships, he has to talk about Todoroki.

"So, is Todoroki your new best friend or something?" He smoothly asked. He wants a slow indirect rejection. Maybe that way it wouldn't hurt so bad. Ochaco could read through Deku like an open book. She can see, he thinks she's with Todoroki. She smirked, he started it with embarrassing her when she greeted him, she's now going to play with him.

"Deku, you think I'm cheating on you?" Maybe that was a little too far. Welp, no backing out now. His face turned flat pink, pinker than Mina. Anything other than one word would be a stuttering mess. He knows she's just joking, as much real as he wants it to be. Calming himself down, he decides to play along.

It's as close to the real thing he'll get anyway, so it's not like he has a choice. "Yeah. I saw you laughing with him!" He accused. Stiffiling down a laugh, she glares at him. "How can you think that? After everything?! I thought you trusted me!" She stood up, taking it further. Deku surpressed a smile. This has to seem real. Maybe he can trick his brain to make him think they're actually together?

He doesn't want this 'fight' being in their perfect-to-be relationship, but than again, this is as close he's gonna get. "I do trust you, when you're not with him! Don't think I don't know what happened with you and him in the house yesterday!" Yesterday? The house? Well, now they have this mysterious thing that happened in the house yesterday, and it almost scares him.

Ochaco fake gasps. "No. I thought you weren't home! Deku, I swear, it was a one time thing! I only belong to you! I promise!" She surprisingly plays along. He snorts, but quickly goes serious again, dramatically looking out the window. "I think, maybe, this is where we draw the line. This just isn't working. Only we have pillow fights like that. Don't think I didn't see the way you looked at him after you slapped his leg with the pillow." Deku sighed, heartbroken.

Uraraka put a hand to her chest. "Then, what are we going to do with the kids? We can't separate them." They have a house, this mysterious pillow fight that Deku just so happened to catch when he wasn't home, and now, kids. Wow. "Yes we can. They're only three. They won't remember each other." Ochaco calmly sits back on the couch.

"So, this is it? We're getting a divorce? We don't have to do this, Deku. We can make it work. Please, just one more try. I won't be able to live properly without your delicious breakfast on the table every morning. Those Friday night King Of the Hill's." Ochaco pleaded. They're married in a house with kids and King Of the Hill on Friday night's. Perfect.

"And those nights on our anniversary where we would dance to The Beatles." Deku recalled. Ochaco quickly nodded. "Please, I won't talk to him ever again. You matter more to me." Ochaco begged, tears in her eyes. They're not even sure if they're joking or not anymore. If they're litterally making a life together. Deku smiled.

Getting up, he stood in front of her and got down on one knee. "For the kids, and mostly for the both of us, lets fall in love once again." He requested. Ochaco, letting a tear fall from her eye, agreeing. They both got up and hugged.

"Deku,"
"Yeah?"
"It's an hour passed curfew."
"That just makes this better."
"What?"