3

3rd POV

Izuku rised from his bed and looked out his window.

It was still dark out, checking his phone, he learned it was only 5 in the morning. He didn't mind getting up this early, so he just stretched and left his room. He didn't expect anyone else to be up, maybe he could go down in the kitchen and start everyones breakfast. Or maybe not, he's not the best cook.

Deku turned on the light in the common room and jumped into his battle stance whenever he saw a figure on the couch. He slowly walked towards it, reccognizing a little bit of the figure, and dropped his stance whenever he got a good look of the back of the one and only, Ochaco Uraraka's head.

She was slumped back on the couch, her eyes closed. She was probably asleep. Izuku couldn't look away. Pink dusted his cheeks as he walked around the back of the couch and sat down next to her. She looked cute, her eyes closed with the peaceful look on her face. His heart fluttered, but he ignored it.

He leaned back, his eyes not leaving her. He forgot about his hunger. Deku blinked and finally looked away from her. He could either let her sleep on the couch, or take her to her room. Well, he doesn't want to evade her privacy without her permission, so, he will just leave her on the couch.

It was great to wake up to this scenery. It really made it a great morning to be able to wake up and see her. Even if she is asleep and can't see him. It's weird, how happy and motivated she can make him just by being in the same room as him. Weird how she can make any bad day seem like the best day ever, just by being in his eye sight.

The way she makes him feel, the way she can bright up his world, it was amazing. Like if she had a second quirk.

The sun began to rise.

It was so beautiful. Especially whenever she was here beside him. Heart flutters, the fuzzies in his heart and stomach, the sweaty palms, all the blushing, how nervous she makes him sometimes, he thinks he finally understands. He finally figured it out, and it almost caused more pain than happiness.

He looked back at her. His heart sped up, he put a hand to his chest, understanding how he feels for his best friend.

And accepting that she's never going to feel the same.
Promising to be happy for whoever makes her happy. Promising to not let jealousy get the better of him. No matter how impossible that's going to be.

----------------------------------------------

7 AM and the dorms sound like a kindergarten playground with too much 5 year olds on it. 

Everyone was gathered in the kitchen, making breakfast Everyone except Izuku and Ochako. The two was on the couch, sleeping. Kaminari, Sero and Mina wanted to draw on their faces, but Kirishima and Iida forbid them to. Momo wrapped them up in a blanket.

Izuku's eyes slowly fluttered open, being awoken from the loudness surrounding him. He looked around, slowly trying to recognize his surroundings. He took notice of the blanket. Finally, he realized he was in the common room, and the loudness was coming from his classmates in the kitchen.

He got up from the couch and turned around to look at it, wondering how he got there. His eyes landed on Ochaco and suddenly, everything came back to him. He stared at the girl, wondering if he should wake her up or not. Deku decided to wake her up, if she wasn't already up from all the noise being made.

"U-Uraraka, Uraraka, its time to wake up." Izuku gently shook her. Her face scrunched up, showing him she's awake. "Mmm...ok........in five minutes." She said as she leaned more back into the couch, making herself more comfortable. Izuku gently smiled, chuckling a little. "Can you- can you get up now?" He requested.