Oh no

Bailey's POV

Today I woke up and went to mommy's and daddy's room. When I got inside I went straight to daddy's side of bed and woke up him up. He got up and picked me up. He took me to the indoor gym so he could do his workout routine. While he was doing push ups and pull ups I was on his back making it harder. I was having fun until he fell and didn't get up. No, I screamed. Mommy came rushing in. He won't get up, I said. She pulled out her phone and called someone. My boyfriend fell and won't get up, mommy said. Ok, mommy said. Then a bunch of people came in the room and took daddy away. I ran after him. Sweetie I need you to go back inside, the person said. No I am going with daddy, I said.  I grabbed his hand and climbed into the bed thing with him. Mommy walked out of the house. Ma'am I need you to come get your daughter please, someone said. Mommy came over to me and tried to get me off the bed but I grabbed on to daddy and didn't let go. Its ok just take her with you and I will follow, mommy said. Are you sure miss, the same guy said. Yeah I am positive, mommy said. I laid down on top of daddy and listened to his heart beat. Daddy please don't leave me, I said. He pit his arm around me. I jumped up and looked at him. His eyes were now open and he was confused. Daddy you're ok, I said. Baby where is mommy, he said. She let me ride with you because I didn't want to leave you, I said. Oww, daddy said. Whats wrong daddy, I said. My stomach hurts, daddy said. I touched his stomach and right then I knew what was going to happen. Daddy don't fight it for me or mommyjust let sleep take over please, I said.  Anything for mt little princess, daddy said. Then he closed his eyes. I laid down with him and just hugged him. I grabbed his phone and called mommy. She answered the call. Bryce you woke up, mommy said. He did but he's in a coma now, I said. How do you know that you haven't even arrived at the hospital yet, mommy said. Because I saw it when I touched his stomach and I told him to not fight it, I said. So I was right, mommy said. Right about what, I said. Nothing but I need you to take anything that daddy has out of his pockets and hide it in your jacket, mommy said. Ok mommy I will, I said. She hung up. I started going through his pockets. I took out his wallet, a box with a ring in it, and his car keys. Then I took off all of his rings and chains. I knew the rings wouldn't fit me but I put the one that he never takes off on and put all of his chains on. Hey you're not supposed to do that, the man said. I growled at him and he backed up.