CHAPTER SEVEN

ugly book covers

ON FRIDAY, ISLA was woken by a loud crashing sound, that made her jump out of bed

The light was still dark outside and she took a few seconds to get her eyes used to the unlit room.

"The fuck was that?" Sasha muttered getting out of bed.

Isla cracked their door open, glancing outside. She heard what seemed like a fight downstairs in the common room.

"Get the hell away from me!" an angry voice cried out.

"You are a filthy blood traitor, you shouldn't be allowed to be here!" another voice hissed.

Isla put some pants on in a hurry, and snatched her sweater with the Prefect badge, hurrying through the door while putting it on.

She rushed down stairs, putting her disheveled hair in a loose bun.

She was met with a creepy sight, the two Carrow twins, Alecto and Amycus, wands drawn and pointing at Leila Vancour, a half blood in her first year.

"What's going on here?" she said loudly, just as she saw Rosier practically falling down the stairs.

She was taken aback slightly when she saw him. He was shirtless, only wearing black joggings with the Slytherin's effigy printed on the top. His chest was surprisingly toned, for someone who seemed so skinny, he hid a well sculpted musculature.

Isla shook herself up, moving her gaze back to the kids.

"Alecto, Amycus, that's a week worth of detention." she glared at them sternly. She was expecting for Rosier to counter her words but he was glaring at the children as well.

Even the twins had looked at the Prefect, waiting for him to go against his peer's opinion.

"What?" he asked at their glances. "I agree, you two will help Professor Slughorn rearrange his office every evening from 8:30 to 10, since you like staying up late." he glanced at Isla as to ask for approval and she nodded slightly, hiding her bewilderment.

The two twins glared at them before storming off. Isla turned to face Leila who was still slightly shaken up.

"Are you alright?" she asked the small girl who nodded faintly, her big eyes still filled with fear. "Here." she took a Chocolate Frog that she had won from James from her pocket, and handed it to the kid, walking her to the girl's dorm's stairs.