Ch17- First Crime; First Serve

~Flashback~(Y/N) sweat drops, seeing her twin brother walking in a different direction without saying goodbye to her

~Flashback~
(Y/N) sweat drops, seeing her twin brother walking in a different direction without saying goodbye to her. (Y/N) continues to smile and wave, but soon turns a cold glare once Izuku is out of view.

"This is the last time I'll ever depend on that blonde brat to get the job done for me." (Y/N) angrily kicks a can, knocking over a trash can in the process. She smirks, finally having a plan to put a stop to this.

She turns around and breaks into a run to the grocery store first, not forgetting the chores she had to do..

~time skip: ٩('^')۶~

Later that night, (Y/N) broke into the school's science lab to work on an experiment. She grabs more chemical substances and pours into an old box of toy slime from when she had as a child.

The slime starts to glow, erupting into a large glob of slime. (Y/N) backs up as she sees a pair of eyes and a mouth popping out of the being. "Finally. Now, I have a job for you."

~the next day: (ò_óˇ) ~

(Y/N) checks the time on her phone, seeing that it is almost time for the attraction. She says goodbye to her brother, as he walks in the other direction with his newly burnt notebook.

(Y/N) secretly follows him to the point where they've reached under the bridge. Her creation, as if right on cue, pops out the sewer, and taking Izuku for a vessel. 'Yes yes! After this, Izuku we'll surely be quitting now.'

(Y/N) snaps out of her thoughts, seeing All Might delivering a punch, smashing the slime into pieces. (Y/N) stomps out in rage, and starts to walk home. "With all these heroes in the way, I can't seem to pull anything off."

'I will have at it with you, Izuku. One day.'

~flashback ends~

(Y/N) breaks out into insane laughter, as the bombs start to go in every direction into the city. "Yes, it works!" Katsuki stares at the girl in fear, as he sees what has been done to the city. "See this Kacchan?! This is what the real world looks like when villains look down upon it!"

(Y/N) has completely lost all sanity at this point. It hurts to see that she has finally crossed over the villain side. Not only that, but she has broken the record for the most destruction in villain history.

"Mr. Compress, keep an eye on Kacchan. If he tries to escape, do what you have to do, but keep him alive." (Y/N) jumps off the tower, joining Dabi on the other side of the city. Katsuki struggles to break free, as he feels his bloodstream slowing down.

'If I can just activate my Quirk, I'll be able to break out of this thing.' Katsuki casually screams out in rage, as explosions start to come out from his palms. Mr. Compress gets blown away, as Katsuki rises from his seat.

"You're going down..Yaku!" Katsuki goes burst speed to (Y/N)'s location, ready to defeat her once and for all.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Well, maybe you aren't such an amateur, after all." Dabi playfully smirks, looking down on the city. "And I almost mistaken you for a burnt chicken nugget." I laugh a little and lean on my hip. "Haha, very funny."

Dabi rolls his eyes as we continue to enjoy the view, until.. "Yaku!" I tense up hearing the familiar scream. Kacchan comes in close, but I jump out of the way, as Dabi delivers a blow to the blonde. "How did he escape?"

Dabi glares at me from the side. "How was I suppose to know? I completely checked before I left. Unless..someone must've let him escape by remodeling his locks." My glare turns cold, as I already to start to suspect the League while in the air. "We better tie him up quick, then."

Dabi growls and dashes towards Kacchan. "(Y/N)-chan, we might have a problem." Himiko calls over the speaker attached to my coat. "Don't tell me something else took a turn?!" Himiko goes quiet, giving me a nervous giggle.

"Who escaped?" I ask, coming close into breaking something. "Well, um..the whole class is holding me down at the moment. Eraser Head and Izuku are coming to you as we speak." I hear Himiko become muffled, as I can tell she is being held down.

I giggle a little, soon turning into a loud laugh. "So, Izuku is coming for me, huh?" I begin yo show my smile, almost making my cheeks hurt. "Well..let them try it!"