Four.

In the two years Charlotte had done all her studying at home, many things have happened. From the multiple fights with Lucius the moment Narcissa was not around to the flying lessons she gave Draco. Her time away from Hogwarts is shaping her to the person she is becoming. Let me show you what I mean.

'Mum! My Hogwarts letter is here!' Draco said running in the main area. Narcissa looked up to her son smiling proudly, while Charlotte on the other hand remained with her nose in her potions book. 'I am so proud of you my boy,' Narcissa pulled Draco in a hug and whispered in his ear, 'how about Charlotte's?' As Draco and his mother parted from the hug he shake his head, uncertain how to speak about it.

'Do not worry about me Aunty, I do not mind studying at home, even though some people do look towards me oddly whenever I am in Diagon Alley with Dobby.' Charlotte spoke, closing her book and using the cover as a sturdy background as she wrote down the information on her parchment. 'That is because you are to friendly to that rotting elf Charlotte. Also, it is Aunt, Mrs or Narcissa you remember that clearly I hope?' Lucius said walking into the room.

'Yes Sir, I remember, I am sorry Aunt.' Charlotte said, collecting her stuff as she dismissed herself from the main area. 'Father, she did not do anything wrong.' Draco spoke back to his father, immediately regretting his choice to do so as he received a nasty look. 'I am sorry father.' He mumbled looking down.

'Do not mention it boy, now we will collect your books and items tomorrow. Also darling,' Lucius turned to Narcissa, ignoring the scold she is giving him, 'we have a meeting with Dumbledore next week regarding Charlotte, so please get her to be polite. I do not want her bringing more disgrace to my family.'

'I am warning you Lucius. Do not ever let Bellatrix find out you are treating her daughter like this.' Narcissa got up from her seat, took the Daily Prophet and walked out of the room, trying to find her niece.

*

'I should have known you were here after I could not find you in the kitchen.' Narcissa said walking into the Owlery watching as Charlotte continued reading her book. 'Do not think Lucius was right to speak to you that way. Have you mastered your spells yet? I know you have been practicing wandless magic up here.' She smiled at her, sitting down next to her.

'I am still trying, or well perfecting it. I know how to do my spells, I am just not perfect at it yet.' Charlotte said closing her book. As she focused on her breathing and her surroundings Charlotte made every owl feather that was lying on the floor levitate around the room. 'Oh my,' Narcissa started looking baffled at the feathers, 'well done my dear. This is marvellous, such a good job.' She smiled proudly, watching the feathers fall down on the ground.

'Thank you Aunty, it means a lot. Hopefully I can get myself a wand this year.' Charlotte said hopeful, uncertain of how Narcissa will reply to her words. 'Okay so I got you something, but you have to promise me to not tell Lucius.' Narcissa smiled, taking a small parcel out of her coat pocket. 'Your mother wanted me to hand this to you once you were destined of going to Hogwarts, and now do not get me wrong, I know you have been destined to go for two years now, but I am sorry darling we had to wait.'

As Charlotte took the parcel from her, she could not help but feel overwhelmed by everything that has happened in this house. 'Thank you Aunty.' She mumbled softly opening the parcel, only to reveal a key. 'Aunty, I already have a key to the house you realise that right?' Charlotte giggled softly inspecting the key.

Narcissa smiled, shook her head and started explaining, 'I know darling, but this is the key to our family's vault at Gringotts Bank in Diagon Alley. Also as you are a Lestrange, you can get in the Lestrange fault by mentioning who you are they do know you. Goblins are not at all stupid, so keep your eyes open and if they refuse to grant you permission, threaten them. I know it is not in your nature to do so, but it is your money too.'