Leave me ALONE

Cruz and Jackson stopped to get some gas. Since they can't use the normal gas, they go inside to purchase gas specifically for them. As Cruz and he are getting filled, she looks at him sheepishly.

"Ya know...you never did get me that energy drink you promised..." 

All of a sudden she found the IGNTR energy right in front of her. She blinked a few times then glanced at Jackson. He wasn't looking at her at all and had a cold expression. 

"I never forget..." Was all he said.

"Oh...okay...well thanks..."

They continued on their drive. 

"Ya know I was thinking...Lightning isn't going to be happy at all when he sees you..." Cruz was second guessing if she was making the right decision.

"You mean you didn't get his permission?" He asked. 

"Oh um well...I..."

"You didn't! Well he's in for a grand surprise then." Jackson came off really cocky in that reply. Cruz looked away from him. He could tell she was starting to regret bringing him along. She then sped up past him and he slowed down a bit so that they weren't right next to each other.

Cruz started singing on of her favorite songs. Jackson's eyes darted at her. Man, was she down right awful at singing but...it was kind of...ador-NO. STOP. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING STORM?

"If she wanna rock, she rocks, if she wanna roll, she rolls, she can roll with the punches as long as she knows that she's in control. If she wanna stay, she stays, if she wanna go she goes-"

 She was having a blast and not a care in the world that Jackson was watching her just enjoying herself. She then slowed down enough so she was next to him. For a moment he could see a glimmer in her eyes that he never noticed before. He shook his thoughts away. NO...he wasn't going to notice things like that about his enemy. He ignored her singing. At least she wasn't talking to him anymore. After a while he then turned up his music so that he could drown her voice out. 

"Now I want you to leave me aloooooone. They say the devil that you know is better than the devil that you don't. Oh you're a big shot here, but nobody else knooooooows. Now I want you to leave me...alone..."

He saw that Cruz slowed down more to be next to him. He looked at her annoyed. Like why are you next to me? He turned his music down a bit to hear what she had to say. 

"Woooow Storm I didn't know you could sing so well! You've gotta give me some lessons okay?" 

She playfully teased him some more. Jackson blushed so hard. He didn't realize he had been singing out loud. She then cackled and drove up past him. She continued weaving around the lonely road. In the moment it was almost hard to hate her, the way she got all giddy at him. 

Again he shook his thoughts away and turned up his music even louder.

This time NOT singing out loud. 

Sorry I am obsessed with these songs at the moment. LOL. I just discovered Leave Me Alone and I can't help but play it a ton. It goes with Storm anyways.