The Party

That wench. Jackson thought the worst names for her. He hated her with all his metal. He never thought he could hate anyone this hard but he did. He couldn't fathom the fact he lost to her. Here was going to a freaking party that involved her! Okay Storm, just play it cool. Just don't even be affected by her. Insult her. Tell her how lucky she got with her stupid little trick. She was going to go down hard in the paint. Jackson thought about pushing her off a cliff. He hated letting himself get this angry but he did. 

The entrance was met with short line of cars. Most of them being the race cars and others were their coaches and such. Jackson hated the fact he even got a coat of polish for this stupid party involving HER. He wanted to avoid her by all means but as soon as he was allowed entrance all he wanted to do was find her in the party. He searched her out with his cold eyes but was driving slowly. There. He spotted the costume girl. He still wouldn't even call her by her name. He wondered if he should go towards her. His mind was telling him not to but his body just seemed to be going her way. 

She was surrounded by a couple of the racers. Danny, Ryan, and Chase were the three that were talking to her. Jackson just found himself at their table. The yellow Coupe looked up at him with her curious amber eyes. She then looked away a little afraid. The other male racers looked at him as if they were getting prepared to defend her. Jackson let out a low chuckle. Why the hell did he come over here. 

"What's up Storm?" Chase finally said. His demeanor was still not comfortable around Jackson. 

"Nice race out there Storm." the yellow female racer finally called out to him. She gave the sleek black racer the most forced awkward smile. He outwardly cringed at her. He didn't need her telling him anything. His expression changed into a smug one. He looked down on her and everyone else. He wasn't afraid of the other male racers either. 

"You may have won the Piston Cup this time, but I assure you that your victory is going to be a short lived one." Jackson gritted his teeth. She looked at him with a worried expression. 

"Um I don't think you need to take it so seriously like..." 

The female racers' voice started fading away towards the end of her sentence. Jackson's eye twitched slightly as she was trying to articulate herself. For someone in the fast lane she sure did speak slow.

"I meant what I said out there. You really don't belong." Jackson finished what he needed to say to her. She looked a bit hurt by his words but he had no care in the world how she felt. He wanted to get back at her somehow. Danny glared at him and Jackson didn't give him so much as the side eye before he turned to leave. 

"If that's how you talk to everyone else, it's no wonder why you're such a loner." Danny says, causing Jackson to stop immediately. The male racers were prepared to get into it with the dark racer but then after a few seconds he leaves. 

Chase and Ryan are laughing their bumpers off. 

"What, I'm just spitting straight facts. You know it's true. That dude is a d-bag." Danny says looking mostly at Cruz who isn't looking back at him. She's staring at the dark racer making his way out of the party. 

"Hey chica, you okay?" Danny asks her curiously. 

"Yeah..." 

Cruz didn't know why but she hated the thought of someone hating her like that. She really didn't want it to be this way. Jackson on the other hand was too annoyed to stay at some stupid party he had more important plans such as getting better at racing. He remembered what Ray had told him the other day about going to this party."Play nice"? I would never be nice to that stupid girl. He was going to get her back in the worst way possible. If that meant doing something shady, Jackson was in for it. 

WOW. I made him really freaking evil in this. 0.0. I just really like the idea of a super evil Jackson Storm. I think it's a front though. We'll see in the next chapter. Thank you all for reading!!!!