He says "I know about my daughter Pooja

He says "I know about my daughter Pooja. She is not feeble to accept the defeat or cry over matters. She seems to be tangled in great confusion. Obviously she needs some time to solve it. I have full confidence in her. She will solve the problem by herself and will be back to normal soon. Stop worrying about her. She is Pooja Sharma not a coward". Radhika couldn't take it lightly as Pooja's dad and seems tensed about her.In the meantime, Kabir shifted his focus back to Deep's case. His suspicion started growing on Tina after knowing she did the autopsy report. He wanted to confirm something about Tina and contacted a person. He called his friend who is working at the same hospital and enquired about Tina. He then asked her to verify some details and try to revert back asap. Kabir's friend is Nusrat played by Riddhi Dogra. Kabir and Nusrat are best buddies and their friendship grows stronger over years. Both are partners in crime.

Nusrat assured him it will be done but she requests some time since their hospital system is highly secured

Nusrat assured him it will be done but she requests some time since their hospital system is highly secured. It is quite difficult to crash the security systems and retrieve the data.Kabir understood the complexity and agreeds to her. Nusarat says "Thanks Kabir. Just give me a week time I will finish the entire task". He then asks her to keep this matter confidential even Romi shouldn't be aware of this. (Kabir, Romi, and Nusrat are school buddies).Though Nusrat seems skeptical about Kabir's request but she assured that she won't let this matter leak...

Though Nusrat seems skeptical about Kabir's request but she assured that she won't let this matter leak

Manav has called multiple times but Pooja didn't answer him back. She is in trauma after seeing the new face of Manav. But somewhere at the bottom of her heart, she is pressurized by a guilty feeling. Bcz she asks Manav to help her. To save her from Deep. She blames herself for Manav's heinous act. In the spur of the moment, Manav calls her again. Pooja's notices 48 missed calls. Her heart is forcing her to speak to him and to know the full truth. She made up her mind and attends the call. Manav is delighted that Pooja attends his call after continuous attempts. He pleads her to give one chance to prove his innocence. "Please meet me at the lake at 5 today. I will be waiting for you. Please come at least for the sake of our love Pooja". Pooja who is silently weeping cuts the call due to an emotional outburst.

 Pooja who is silently weeping cuts the call due to an emotional outburst

Manav is desperately waiting for Pooja's arrival. He is walking to and fro but he couldn't wait any longer to meet Pooja and explain the truth to her. Right then Pooja arrives. She walks towards him with a pale face. He could feel the pain she is going through and hates himself for being the reason for that. Manav says "Thank you Pooja for coming. I am literally scared to know whether you will come or not. But you are here I know our love has made u to come here ". Pooja looks at him with teary eyes and smiles weakly "Love! Our love has started dying with your lies".Manav holds her shoulders tightly and says "Don't come to a conclusion by knowing partial truth". He blurts out the whole truth starting from buying drugs till he bribed a waiter to spike Deep's drinks. Pooja remains dumbfounded with no emotions.

Manav says "I know Pooja it's difficult for you to trust me but at least listen to her"

Manav says "I know Pooja it's difficult for you to trust me but at least listen to her". He introduced Alya who explains to her about the whole plan. Manav didn't want to kill Deep at any Point and moreover, the drug he used is not toxic enough to take anyone's lives. From the autopsy, it is clearly mentioned that another drug was the reason for the cause of death. Manav is not the reason for Deep's murder". She showed all the shreds of evidence to prove that Manav is innocent. Pooja is startled to know so many things that happened behind her back. She realized there is a hidden player in the game who tries to frame us for the murder. Even he tried to frame me for Deep's murder. I think the killer is nearing us Manav. We have to find him soon before he takes his next step.