He couldn't believe Kabir has gone to this extend to fulfill his revenge. He holds her shoulders with furious eyes "Even after knowing all this you didn't do anything. How can you leave that Kabir. He nearly spoiled our future". Pooja says "I am holding all my grudges bcoz of my dad. He asked me to stay out of this matter. My mon is literally worried that Kabir will again trap me in Deep's murder case like he framed me killing with the drug".Manav's face turned anxious hearing Deep's name. He is frightened to hear about the drug. He gathered courage and asks about which drug are you talking about. Pooja showed him the drug and said Kabir accused me of murdering Deep with this.

Parth is profusely sweating in fear

Parth is profusely sweating in fear. He holds his head under extreme pressure and is confused about what's happening here. He took the drug from her and shocked to see it's the different one. Lots of things are running in his mind. He is in a dilemma whether he killed Deep or he is framed in this conspiracy. In the nick of time, the maid informed about Kabir's arrival. Pooja says she will come and aks him to sit. She is descending the stairs while her eyes fixed at Kabir. He is actually watching Sharma's family pictures hanging on the wall. His eyes glued at the central piece. It's the bewitching picture of Pooja who is laughing out wholeheartedly. Pooja cleared her throat to get his attention. Kabir who was lost, cleared his thoughts and turned back. He is taken aback to see Pooja there. Pooja holds a contemptuous look on her face and asked him "What do you want to Know Mr. Kabir?" in an attitude tone.
He raised his one eyebrow passing a sneering look and says in mind "Here comes the bossy lady".Kabir cleared his throat and asked about her parent's health. Pooja replies they are recovering faster now. Kabir is in a Lil bit of hesitation about how to reveal about Ananya since she is Pooja's sister. He is quite skeptical about disclosing this matter to Pooja.

 He is quite skeptical about disclosing this matter to Pooja

He then asks her "Can I speak to Mr.Sharma? It will be better If I speak with him in person because the matter is a bit complicated. Pooja gets irked and says "Am I not looking a matured and sensible person?" Kabir giggles instantly hearing her words which increased her rage. Kabir embraces himself and says "Sorry I didn't mean that way. It's about your sister Ananya Sharma so I thought to speak with Sharma Ji". Pooja face grimaces hearing her sister's name. She thinks what she did this time". Kabir says, "Actually we have found that the person who planned this accident". Pooja's inquisition increased and she asked "Who is that bloody criminal?" Kabir says "It's your sister Ananya Sharma". Pooja opened her mouth after hearing the outrageous news. She mutters "What the heck" in a frantic tone.

She is staggered to know that Ananya had planned to kill her for money

She is staggered to know that Ananya had planned to kill her for money. Pooja turned her head towards Kabir and says "Arrest that witch for god sake" Kabir is left surprised by her sudden response. He expected some emotional drama from her but she astonished him like always. Kabir thinks in mind "Pooja Sharma again proves she is a cold-blooded one". Pooja snaps at his face "I am shouting here and where were you lost? Where is she right now? Did you arrest her already" in a curious tone. He says "Not yet she has absconded the city as soon as the driver turned approval. I just came here to inform you about Ananya Sharma". Pooja's face clearly showed her disappointment and she asked "I am mortified to address her as my sister but what to do we share the same surname. Please arrest her asap before she does something stupid". Kabir nodded and takes his leave. Before leaving he stops at the door. He turns back and says "Take care of yourself Pooja" which leaves Pooja dumbstruck.

 He turns back and says "Take care of yourself Pooja" which leaves Pooja dumbstruck