˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝘵𝘦𝘯

"good afternoon george!" carlos greets as he steps out of the elevator.
"good afternoon carlos," i smile back.

he's got his usual cup of black coffee in hand, looking stressed as ever with multiple folders and papers stowed away under his arm.

"you look happy today," he points out, "was your weekend good?"
"yeah it was.. pretty alright."
"nice to hear. dream is waiting for you in third, just so you know."

my jaw almost drops. yes yes yes yes-
"o-oh, okay," i stutter, "thank you."

he nods and hurries away just as quickly as he came. if only he knew...

i feel myself becoming flustered just thinking about friday's events. this will be the first meeting between dream and i since then. i debated calling him over the weekend, but pussied out, figuring he was probably busy. he didn't contact me either. i must admit, i did feel a little lonely without him. it's not like we've hung out much or often, but now that he's given me a first taste of what he has to offer, i'm starting to crave more. time to muster up enough courage for a serious talk, i guess.

passing through the hallway, the anxiety begins to kick at me. what will i say? what will he say? are things going to be awkward between us? will this shoot be completely normal and platonic? will he give me basic instructions like always, and occasional praises like he usually does? i'm stupidly nervous.

room three. alright. the metal sign on the wall seems more intimidating now than ever. my fingers scramble to get my phone out of my pocket. i slide open the front camera to check what i look like. okay. hair is fine, makeup is decent, my face is... debatable. could be better, could be worse. hopefully dream thinks i'm pretty enough. that's all that matters in the end.

a deep breath and half a minute of overthinking later, i grab the doorhandle. i pull it down. slowly but surely the door slides open, revealing a bright pink backdrop that's been set up inside. i've barely even taken two steps into the room when a man twice my size suddenly launches himself at me. his golden hair is fluffier than ever, his green eyes glistening with excitement.

he shuts the door behind me before forcefully pushing me up against it. i gasp as he keeps me pinned there, hands putting pressure on my chest. our lips collide in a yearning, aggressive kiss. his tongue slips into my mouth, not letting me breathe for even a second. the butterflies in me are going wild. yeah, this wasn't what i expected. but sometimes unexpected things are welcome too.

he undos button after button on my shirt, still kissing me roughly. i whimper when his fingers trail down my bare torso. something in the back of my mind tells me no, tells me that it's time to stop. not here. not in the studio. we're supposed to be doing a photoshoot. but my body doesn't listen. i'm already getting hard, and i don't plan on letting go any time soon.

it feels so good, too good, when my tongue grazes his. when his hands tug on my hair. when his hips accidentally grind against mine. i quickly drift away from reality, too caught up in the heat of the moment. he's got me spellbound. he's got me dreaming.

when i quietly moan from the contact dream breaks it off. i knew it eventually had to end, yet i'm still disappointed.

"god, i've been longing to do that the entire weekend," he whispers, so close to me that i feel his breath on my face.
"m-me too," i pant.
"alright, now that you're warmed up, strip and we'll get started."

my lips are wet and swollen from our intense make out. it better not ruin the photos, or i'm putting all the blame on him. he backs away, giving me some unwanted space. what a tease. but i know we'll have time for this later.

my eyes flicker between dream and the door to the back room. i don't need to go in there to change. he already knows me pretty well. more than pretty well.

as he turns and gets behind the camera i slide my shirt off the rest of the way. it hangs safely on the back of a chair. my nicely polished black shoes come off next, and then my dress pants and my underwear. for some reason i feel more naked now than last time. maybe it's because the atmosphere in the room already holds some kind of sexual tension. dream isn't only a photographer now, he's become something else. i know he probably enjoys seeing me like this. and i for sure enjoy the thought of showing myself to him.

he motions for me to sit down in front of the backdrop, kind of like i did during the first shoot. a few moments pass while he fixes the angle and lighting. when he eventually does look through the camera, nothing happens. i expect a bright flash like always, but the room stays silent and motionless. am i not posing well enough? is my expression not spot on? i'm trying my best to look pretty.

my gaze ends up down in my lap, and that's when i realize. fuck. i'm still hard.

"you got a problem there?" dream snickers.

his smug smirk really doesn't help. i want to hide. this is too embarrassing. i'm supposed to be prepared, looking flawless for professional pictures, and yet here i am. horny at work. awesome.

"s-sorry," i mutter, "we might have to just start later-"
"no, no, it's fine. how about... how about you touch yourself?"
"what?"

i stare at him in disbelief.
"yeah, touch yourself for me."
"uhm, sure?"

what little dignity i had left just vanished. fuck it. what's there to lose anymore? if it makes dream happy... and i'd do anything to satisfy him.

my hand loosely grips my shaft, thumb massaging the tip. he doesn't hesitate for a second. the flash goes off. and off again. and again. i close my eyes, shamelessly jerking off for the camera. i imagine it's dream's hand that's touching me, slowly and meticulously. he would tease me just like this, and leave me pleading for more. hushed moans start to pour out of my mouth, but i bite my lip to stifle them.

i change positions to let dream get some better shots. this is serious work, i can't forget that no matter how lost in myself i get. clear pre cum leaks out as i pick up the pace. for once i gather enough courage to look straight into the lens. my eyes are still half-lidded, and my mind overwhelmed with pleasure. i'm probably drooling. i always am.

the blinding white light doesn't faze me at all. nothing fazes me. though my cheeks are terribly red, i'm not embarrassed anymore. i could easily do this again. because i have a feeling someone will ask me to do this again, at some point. now that he's got a taste of what i'm comfortable with, he won't quit.

"nghh, d-dream," i softly moan. the clicking of the shutter abruptly cuts off.
"stop."

i throw a glance at him, confused as i keep on going.
"i said stop."

his voice gets more stern, more serious. i realize i should probably do as he says.
"w-why?"
"get up," he orders, taking my clothes from the chair and bringing them to me.
"did i do something wrong?"

as i try to stand i discover that my legs are shaky and unbalanced. i'm numb from the new lack of stimulation. dream helps me with my balance by kindly holding my waist. he begins to trace my collarbones with his fingertips, sending shivers down my spine.

"no, honey," he breathes, "i just don't want you to cum yet."

i notice the obvious bulge growing in his pants. it only turns me on more.

"let's take this photoshoot.. back to my place."

i've never gotten dressed faster before.