Chapter 25: Love Talks

Start from the beginning

"What if he didn't reached out? and If I came home what if he ignores me?"

"Then why would you want to be with someone that doesn't want you? Why would you want to be with someone like that? Know your worth" Pat smiled

Cali laid her back at the seat.

"I hate tour, I wished he just stayed at his home but He have dreams to follow and I'm hands off with that" She sighed.

"Tour?" Pat asked as Cali nodded.

"What does he look like?" Cali took her phone, opened it and gave it to Pat.

"Putangina, Tyler, The Creator is your-" Cali quickly covered Pat's mouth.

"Just shh, this conversation is very controversial, even the twins don't know this" She as Pat nodded her head.

After an hour they decided to eat and came back at their place. Cali is enjoying her day since she met the twins band, they've been recording their single titled "Kathang Isip" means fiction or imagination.

It was already late and they decided to go home, the others already left. The twins and Cali was still cleaning up their studio, she thought about her journal and gave it to the twins.

"Can you two cover this for me?" The twins read it carefully.

"Puta, this is deep" Paolo said.

"You okay?" Miguel asked as Cali nodded.

"I haven't finished the half of it, but I'll finish and record it before I came home" She replied.

They all went home, while driving Cali was scrolling up and down at her phone until something caught her attention.

Tyler, The Creator's Mystery Girl
After seeing them at the music store and at Kansas City, according to some fans, Tyler's mystery girl was along with him during last nights tour.

Rumors says it was Callista Roberts—a very close friend of Tyler, others say it wasn't her. Since they were spotted at Mac DeMarco's concert and the airport.

Cali felt a sudden pain at her chest and closed her phone. As they got home, she quickly locked her door and changed her clothes.

She jump in her bed and started flounce, punched every pillow and screamed on it.

"Chill down Callista, you're way better and cuter than her" She said to herself and started to draw at her journal

•••••

New Year's Eve

Everyone was preparing to welcome 2015, the two tables were filled with Filipino cuisine and fruits. Cali wore favorite yellow jammies that Zara gave it to her.

They took some pictures with the help of Jake, she took a video and sent it to the OG's. Speaking of OG's, they've been asking her about the two of them, she lied when Taco and Jasper asked her pertaining the night when she's talking to Tyler.

Cali was pretending that she didn't know anything about Tyler and Milan. She's literally confused and at the same time having a hard a time to tell it, since Frank and Solange are human diary.

It was already 11:45 pm as everyone in the house were making noise and very much excited. Until someone called her name, it was little cousin holding her phone.

"Someone is calling you" She said and left.

Cali went to her room and checked on it, it was Tyler. She let out breath and called him.

: Good thing you called back

She laid herself at the bed and didn't spoke anything.

: You okay? Is there any problem?

"Nothing"

: A penny for your thoughts? I have one.

Tyler heard Cali's breath through the phone.

: Hello—

"Why didn't you reach out for this couple of weeks?"

: I've been busy, you know—

"And I've read an article about you, about your tour a day ago"

Tyler didn't spoke.

"I know that you've been busy and I understand it, I'm hands off with that, but at least gave me an update? You didn't even bother to do it, I was getting anxious with you and my what if's are right. You're with her"

: Look, I can explain—

"You don't need to explain T, I already get it. You're just playing games with me since I told you about my feelings and left LA. I'm just keeping this shit to myself and It got me fucked up, don't worry I won't tell it to anyone"

: Callista, it's time

Calvin said as she ended the call, she wiped her tears before heading out.

"5..4..3..2..1.. Happy New Year!" Everyone one in the house screamed as they watched the fireworks.

Instead of enjoying, Cali was just staring from a far.

"You okay?" Calvin asked.

"Of course"

"A beautiful start of the year" She said while watching the fireworks.

Parallel Universe | Tyler, The CreatorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara