Halloween

Yours and Josh's costume:

Mads and Jaden:

Charli and Chase:

Charli and Chase:

Addison and Bryce:

Addison and Bryce:

I wake up the next morning, hearing loads of noise downstairs. As I go down I see all the boys placing Halloween themed decorations around the house. A smile takes place on my face. 

I walk into the kitchen seeing Jaden and Kio organising snacks into paper bowls while grabbing a few monsters from the fridge. 

Jaden: Hey sis 

Y/n: Morning bro, morning Kio. 

Kio: Good morning y/n. 

Jaden: Mind giving us a hand sis?

Y/n: Of course, what do you need help with? 

Jaden: Just place some snacks on the table and call the girls. 

Y/n: I would never attend a party without them. 

Jaden: I know, you're all attached at the hip. 

Jaden ruffles my hair while walking out the kitchen with Kio following behind him. 

As I'm placing some crisps in a bowl, I feel a warm pair of arms wrap around my hips. I lean into the arms as Josh places a kiss on my cheeks. A smile takes place on my face, and I'm so happy to be with Josh. 

Josh: Hey babe

Y/n: Hey Josh

Josh: Soooo... I see we're having a Halloween party

Y/n: I never knew my baby with this intelligent. 

Josh: Shhhh. My biggest secret babe. But I do need your less so intelligent self to decide our costumes. 

Y/n: Less intelligent? Fine no advice for you. 

Josh: please babe. 

Y/n: What are your ideas? 

Josh: Mmmm. I knew I could rely on you. Okay I'm stuck between Peter Pan and Tinkerbell or Grease.

Y/n: Grease 100%

Josh: Sorted! Now I get to see you in a sexy leotard. 

Y/n: Shut up Josh. 

Josh: I think you need a hand babe. 

Y/n: I think you're the one who need a hand. 

I point down to his erection in his sweatpants and let me tell you it's quite an erection alright. 

*later in the afternoon*

Queen Baes 

Y/n: Party at sway tonight!

         Halloween edition

Avani: Ooooo me and Ant have it planned. 

Charli: I'm going to bring Chase.

Addison: Bryce and I have an idea

Mads: Jaden and I will look great

Y/n: I'm sooo excited

Charli: Do we need to bring snacks? 

Y/n: Nope all sorted.

Addison:  See you ladies later

Mads: I can't wait 

Avani: Wait what time? 

Y/n: 6? Idk ask the boys. 

*around 6pm* 

I was in my bedroom getting ready for my outfit. Josh had left a black jumpsuit on my bed whilst I had been in the shower. I sat at my dressing table applying some basic makeup. I curled my long brown hair sat in front of my dresser. I was excited to get the party going and to see all my girls in their costumes. I apply my lipstick and mascara in my room before placing on my jumpsuit. A knock on my door alerted me as I applied one last layer of lipstick. 

I open my door and see Josh stood outside my door with his hair gelled back. Wearing a leather jacket, a belt, a pair of blue jeans and a black vest. I see his eyes looking down my body with a smile on his face. 

Josh: Well you look gorgeous. 

Y/n: You don't look so bad yourself, Danny. 

Josh: Oooo Sandy. 

Y/n: Love has flown 

Josh: All alone! 

We burst out laughing after turning into a random sing song. We walk down the stairs all dressed up seeing all the other couple in the house dressed in their costumes. I laugh seeing them all dancing to random songs together. 

We join all our friends dancing to songs and drinking. But I drag Josh over to the food because I'm starving, doing makeup always makes me hungry. I grab some snacks while Josh places his arm around my waist while grabbing his own snacks. 

We both start dancing together while laughing the evening together just being in each others company. I having one of the best evenings in my life. 

Sometimes all you need is good friends and company while partying the night away. Everyone is pulling out some moves well not good ones anyway. Trust me, Bryce can't dance to save his life. 

Eventually after we've all been partying we all sit down on the sofa, everyone sits down just talking. Charli, Addison and Mads have all fallen asleep on Jaden, Bryce and Chase's shoulders. I can feel myself drifting off to sleep with Josh playing with the ends of my hair. I feel my eyes slowly drifting closed before everything goes black. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Chapter! I know some of you have been waiting ages so I'm sorry. Another question, would you guys like to see some smut between Josh and Y/n?