A thank you!

Hey it's the author here, I'd like to say a thank you to every single reader. Wether you've been a silent reader or voting and commenting I appreciate it. This was my first story on Wattpad and I'm so happy with the way it turned out. I originally started this to have a hobby during lockdown and this story has been better than I ever thought. I'm sorry that I didn't update frequently but now you can re-read the whole story start to finish. Let me know wether you want any more fan fictions I've currently writing more. Thank you to all the kind comments and I truly loved reading them all. I've spoken to loads of you who have been extremely kind. This has helped me so much express my writing style. I know some of the chapters at the start aren't good however the more I read, the more I developed. This was so much fun and I'm a bit emotional to think my first story is done. It's been amazing and honestly I don't think you realise how happy this has made me. I tried to keep it short as I know I don't enjoy longer stores to read however if you prefer more chapters head over to my page and read my Quinton book. Keep an eye out for other sway house books. Thank you reader, god bless you during this difficult times. I truly hope you're alright please remember that I'm always here. 

Your friend and the author, Emily