Chapter 15

I woke up in my usual bedroom here in the hut. I'm in the terrace last night, right? Who brings me here? Of course it's Lisa. I tried my best to recall what happened last night. I remembered that I am sitting beside Lisa when I fell asleep.

What the– Did I just confess at her last night?!

I tweak my hair out of embarrassment. I doesn't know that I have the guts to tell her that not until last night. I literally want to shout right now. I just confessed and guest what? She's the one who brings me in my bedroom!

I wish that she won't hate me.

If this is a dream. Please, wake me up!

I inhaled and exhaled before I go out my room. I'm sure Rosé is waiting for me to eat breakfast. And I am right, Rosé is already sitting in the dining area. But my eyes immediately look for someone. I can't find her, maybe she's still sleeping.

"Good morning, Jennie! I think Lisa is still sleeping. Aish, that sleepyhead." Rosé said with her morning smile.

We just started eating without Lisa. She will soon wake up and join us. Rosè and I talk about somethings. I also told her that Jisoo unnie loves treehouse and it's her dream to own a tree house. Then Rosé thinks that she and unnie will get along together based on their both likings.

In the middle of our conversation. Lisa's bedroom door opened up. I'm nervous, again. I averted my gaze to her. My heart beats so fast again just looking at her. She already took a bath based on her wet straight hair.

"Lisa! Come eat here and join us." Rosé told her. My heart beats even more.

"Thank you, Chaeng. But I have to do something else." She replied without looking at me.

Why do I feel sad when she told me that?

After you confessed to her last night. What are you expecting, Jennie?

She moved out off the hut. Without giving me a single glance. I want to have some words with her. I guess I will just wait for her until she come back.

"She's just like that some times. When she is not in the mood." Rosé said.

I looked at her. Not in the mood? What did you do, Jennie?!

"I'm just letting her to do her so-called business." She added and sigh.

I nodded as response on what she said. I think Lisa is avoiding me. Yeah, she probably is ignoring and avoiding me. I have no choice but to wait for her, right?

After Rosé and I finished our own foods. I volunteer to wash the dishes. Because usully, Lisa is the one who's washing the dishes after we ate. But she's not here so I will be the one who's gonna do it.

Despite of having our own dishwasher and maids. I know how to wash dishes. My grandmother teached me how to do so. I know how to do some households because when Jisoo unnie and I are staying at my grandparents' house. They're not tolerating our lazyness. They let us do some of the households that we know how to do. They teached us incase we go to other's house, so that we can atleast help.

I missed them so much.

I spent my time in wandering outside the hut. I did not go too far because I don't know to get back if ever I'll get lost. I'm still waiting for her. I wonder what is she doing right now? Is she thinking about me? Why would she think about you, Jennie? Stop dreaming.

I thinked of some reasons why is she ignoring me. I get it that it gets awkward when someone confess to you. And you'll start changing your treatment to her.