"We were at that game too! I was wondering where he ran off too that day.. And wow, thats a coincidence that he decided to go to New York. Small world huh?" she says. 

"Yeah, I guess so. He's great, and I see where he gets it from! But he really is a great guy, you raised him perfectly." I say. 

"Well thank you, but lately he has been losing himself, in a way. Certain things have made him get a big head about his acting. I'm glad he came home for the holidays.. But this time, he is acting himself again, maybe you changed him." she laughs, "None of the other girls he brings home are like you."

I give her a confused look. 

"All the other ones are either models, or actors, or singers, and they are too used to being a celebrity.. I like that he found someone outside of his career." she smiles at me. 

We finish our lunch and we decide to go back home. On the ride home, she was telling me all about stories of Josh when he was little, and when he first started acting, and some embarrassing things that I never knew about him. Michelle really was the perfect mom. She supports her kids through everything, no matter what she thinks, its all about her boys' happiness. 

When we get home, I walk through the door carrying bags of things, still laughing at the story Michelle was telling me about Josh. 

"Well hey, ladies!" says Chris. 

"Hey honey," she says and gives him a kiss. 

"Where did you guys go?" he asks. 

"The mall, last minute shopping." she leads me to the room where she is hiding all of the presents until they get wrapped and then we go back to the kitchen, which is connected to the living room. I plop down on the couch. 

"Have fun?" I hear Josh's voice beside me and I jump, grabbing my chest like I was having a heart attack. 

"Holy shi-" I stop myself remembering that Josh's parents are in the next room. "Crap. Holy crap." he laughs, "How long have you been sitting there?"

"Since before you walked in the door, what were you two laughing about?" He smiles. 

I start to laugh again remembering the story she told me. "Oh nothing" I say, "Captain underpants." I mumble. 

"WHAT? Mom! you told her about that?!" He says, walking into the kitchen. 

"Oh don't be so embarrassed." she says, "you were 5 Josh."

I laugh again, "really Josh, its okay. I promise I won't hold that against you.... Unless I have to." i laugh and then Connor comes down the stairs rubbing his eyes. 

"About time you got up." Josh says and tackles him to the ground. 

They wrestle for a few minutes and I just watch. I never did that kind of thing with anyone in the orphanage. None of us actually act like we even like each other. Its sad really. 

"Well I need to start preparing for the cookout tomorrow. Boys, your dad and I are going grocery shopping, want anything special?" says Michelle. 

"Nah," they say in unison. I hear my phone ring from my pocket and I tell them I will be right back. 

I walk out onto there back porch, which I am amazed by the view I see. A swimming pool, rows of gigantic houses, rolling hills. Just amazing. But then I snap back into reality and answer my phone. 

"Hello?"

"Hey stell, its Ryder" He says softly. 

"Oh my gosh, Ryder! Hey! How are you?"