"Little Jaguar," he said with his arms open for a hug.

"Durin," I said back, my body tense as I hugged him back.

"I told you, it's Trevor."

"And I told you it's Electra," I said pointedly.

It wasn't that I didn't like the nickname; it was that it just didn't feel right from him. Especially right now when I was unsure of him.

"Why are you tense?" He asked ignoring my slight jab.

"I'm not tense."

"Don't lie, you know it's pointless."

I wasn't used to being called out on it. Even though it had been useless at home, my dad and I never called each other out on it.

"I just am," I said tightly.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I shouldn't be here."

"You're the one who asked to meet with me," Trevor pointed out.

"That was before I realized we were going to be in the middle of nowhere. This was a bad idea. I should go."

He grabbed my arm as I tried to back away.

"Electra, what's going on?"

Trevor sounded hurt. I had asked him to meet me, and then I pulled away. I didn't want to tell him that I was suspicious of him; that I had started to wonder if it had been a lapse in judgment that I had trusted him in the first place.

But I also didn't want to tell him what I had wanted to talk to him about in the first place unless I knew I could trust him.

I felt a squeeze from his hand in my silence.

"God, Electra. You can trust me."

"Can I though? I know the type of people we work for..."

"You would know if I was lying to you Electra."

"I don't trust myself anymore." My voice was quiet and my eyes were trained on the ground. I hadn't wanted to say it, but it was true. You know the phrase don't trust anyone? Yeah, that was essentially my life, only anyone included myself.

Trevor grabbed both my shoulders but I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Electra, look at me."

Reluctantly, I did.

"If I was working against you, why would I try to warn you?"

"To make me feel like I could trust you. If I trust you then I will talk to you, and then you'd know all sorts of things."

"I already told you I know. I have enough information already that could ruin you. I don't need you to think that I'm helping you just to get you to talk. If I wanted to go to The Organization, if I was working with them on this, then you wouldn't be standing here right now. You'd probably be in a padded cell or worse."

It was true. He already knew that Jared was a werewolf and he'd known that I'd been dating him. He had everything he would need to go to them, and yet he hadn't.

Maybe I could trust him.

While my mind was screaming at me not to talk, my heart and gut were saying I could trust him; that I needed to talk to someone.

"I don't know what to do."

"What do you mean?"

"You're right and I need to be careful, I should get away from The Organization, I should get far away from their grasp. I just don't know where that would be and I just can't do it."