Part: 45 What is Love?

Before reading this part, don't forget to answer my one question. What is love for you?

Next morning

Shivansh woke up and sat on the floor, holding his head. His head was throbbing with intense pain. There was an emptiness in his heart. He didn't remember exactly what had happened last night except for a few flashes. He was in the same clothes and he thought, it was a dream because this type of dream, he had seen before too.

He gathered himself and got up. He went to get fresh. All the time, one thing which was revolving in his mind was Shehnaaz. He was completely broken. He dreamed about a future with Shehnaaz which was completely shattered now. The worst thing was that he couldn't blame anybody else for his pain. It wasn't anybody mistake, it was written in their destiny.

He stood under the shower, putting his hands over the walls. The water was cascading down his muscular body to the floor. He was thinking about the time when Shehnaaz was his. He was realising that he was living in an illusion that she loves him and she is happy with him and he had never tried to look at the reality. The reality was that she was never his. And the reality was breaking him from inside.

He was doing everything to make her fall in love with himself, thinking that one day she would love him but he was not realising that in this he was losing himself, forgetting about his real happiness. Now, he has to realise this and has to find his real happiness.

Mukti was lying on the bed, in the darkroom, wondering about the last night. Last night was like a dream for her where Shivansh was with her. She didn't want that Shivansh should ever come to know the truth, therefore she dressed him up and left the place at midnight when he was in deep sleep.

She didn't want that Shivansh should come to know that she had the feeling for him because she knew, this would create more problems. She just wanted to see him happy and she could do anything for his happiness.

"I will take you out from this pain, Shivansh and that's my promise." She promised to herself and wiped her tears, having determination in her eyes.

__________________

Shehnaaz woke up and found Sidharth looking at her, sitting beside her. Her hand was entwined with him. She found only and only love in his eyes. She got lost in him.

"Good morning, star." He whispered and kissed her forehead after leaning down. She closed her eyes and felt so good to feel the touch of his lips.

She sat up and rested her head over his shoulder and held his arms tightly.

"How are you feeling ?" He asked concernedly, stroking her hair.

"With you, I feel always good." He smiled and kissed her head. They kept sitting there silently with their thoughts.

He got up from the bed after some time and said before leaving the room. "Now, you get fresh. I am bringing breakfast." Shehnaaz lazily climbed down the bed and lumbered to the washroom.

Sidharth was sitting in front of her on the bed. He was making her eat with his hand and eating himself too. Shehnaaz could see that he was relaxed and fine. She was happy to see him like this.

"Shehnaaz, when are you thinking to start going to NGO? " He asked while cleaning her face with tissue paper.

"I haven't thought about it yet." She answered him blankly.

"Shehnaaz, you should write a book about your life. Don't you think ?" He was trying to communicate with her, trying to distract her mind from the things which were hurting her.