Part: 2A Living Under The Same Roof

Sidharth came downstairs after composing himself. He saw Shivansh talking to someone. The person's face was not visible to him because he was standing, facing his side back to him. He reached over them.

"Mr Abhimanyu Kapoor." Sidharth said surprisingly as he saw that person. Shivansh was also surprised to know that Sidharth knew Abhimanyu.

"So this party is for this Sidharth Shukla." Abhimanyu asked Shivash, his eyes fixed at Sidharth. They shook their hand with each other, passing a warm smile.

"You both know each other?" Shivansh asked to confirm, looking at them and swaying his index finger from Sidharth to Abhi.

"We met in New York during a meeting a few months back. And how I can forget about that meet. I was so impressed by him." Abhi told Shivansh while Sidharth was smiling. Shivansh made O shape mouth. There was one more person who was listening to their conversation and that person was Shehnaaz. She was standing a few steps away from them.

"But how do you both know each other?" Sidharth raised his eyebrows. Shivansh opened his mouth to speak but Shehnaaz said before him coming to them.

"He is my brother," Shehnaaz told him, holding Abhi's elbow and resting her head on his shoulder cutely. Sidharth scratched his forehead with a finger, moving his face down. Shehnaaz's presence was affecting him a lot. He couldn't resist her.

"And she is my little sister," Abhi kissed her hair. Sidharth passed a small smile to him. Shivansh was smiling, looking at them. Then Cabir and Mukti also came there.

"Let's just eat something. Rats are jumping in my stomach." Cabir squealed, pointing at his stomach and everybody laughed, looking at him.

"Tu bilkul nhi badla mere, bhai.( You didn't change.)" Sidharth said, encircling his arm around his neck. Cabir grinned at him.

"You are saying right, Sid. He is still crazy and our drama queen." As Mukti said, everybody burst into laughter. Cabir was glaring at them in anger.

"Don't raise the anger of a hungry lion." Cabir warned them pointing his index finger at them. Everybody was still laughing. Shehnaaz patted Sidharth's biceps unknowingly while laughing and again caught his attention by doing this. He got lost in her winsome laugh. He didn't want to look at her but he was again gazing at her.

"Even I am also feeling hungry. Let's take dinner then we will talk." Listening to her voice, Sidharth came on the earth back. He looked down, scolding himself. Then everybody went to take dinner.

______

Shehnaaz was writing something in her diary, sitting in the study area. The study table was kept in her bedroom only. The room was huge and well furnished. The theme of the room was black and white which was giving a classy look to the room. She was in a nightdress, lose top with polka dot lower. Shivansh wandered into the room with a cup of coffee for her beautiful wife.

"Here is your coffee Mrs Oberoi." He kept the cup of coffee on the table. She passed a smile to him, picking up the cup of coffee. She took one sip of coffee. She closed her eyes and felt the taste of coffee. He kissed her cheeks. She smiled in response looking at him.

"The coffee is so tasty like always." She said and took another sip. Shivansh smiled at her, crossing his hands around his chest.

"Because I made it with so much love for you." He said lovingly and she just gave him a smile.
"Now get up and come to the bed. You must be tired." He patted her back.

"You sleep, Shivansh. I need to do something." She put the cup of coffee on the table and picked up the pen.

"Can't you share your secrets with me rather than writing in this diary ?" He asked, pointing his forefinger at her diary. She looked at him silently.

"Wait, How do you know I am writing secrets in it ?" She asked, raising her eyebrows and placing her hands on the table.

"Then What ?" Instead of answering his question, he asked.

"Uhmm, You can't call them secrets. Just my talk with my mind and heart." As she told him, they chuckled.
"Don't worry. I will never keep any secret between us. So now you can sleep comfortably, Mr Oberoi." He just smiled at her.

He went to bed after kissing her forehead. She was looking at him, having a smile on her face and then turned her face toward the table. She thought something for a moment and then after taking a deep breath, she opened the diary and started writing.

On the other hand, Sidharth was not able to sleep. Whenever he was closing his eyes, Shehnaaz face was flashing in his mind. He sat up on the bed, holding his head. He was going crazy, thinking that what was happening with him. He didn't want to think about her because she was his best friend's wife. If she wasn't Shivansh's wife, he would be smiling at this moment, thinking about her. But the things were different now, Shehnaaz was not single.

Sidharth climbed down from the bed and rushed to the balcony to get some fresh air. He stood, holding the railing and his eyes were staring at the stars in the sky. He loved to stare at the stars from childhood. Stars gave him peace. From childhood, he was a lonely kid. His parents used to remain busy handling their big company. He never hated them for this because he always knew that his parents were doing this for him. He never questioned their love. One day that lonely kid found his peace in the friendship of Shivansh. Shivansh was also as lonely as Sidharth. They started sharing everything and became best friends. Time started passing and their bond became unbreakable. But stars always remained his friends because they were his first friends.

He spent the whole night sitting on the balcony and talking to stars. In the morning he went to get fresh. He came out of the bathroom in a black coat suit. He dried his hair and then set his hair with the hair gel, standing in front of the mirror.

After two years, he was visiting his company. In his absence, the work had been handled by the managers for two years. He was excited and happy to join his company back. When he was wearing his watch, his phone rang up which was kept on the side table of the bed. He strolled to pick up the call.

"Sid where are you? I came to your home and got to know that you are living in a hotel because your house is renovating. What is this yaar, Sid? When your friend is here then what's the need of staying in the hotel ?" As Sidharth put the phone over his ear, Shivansh freaked out on him. Sidharth made faces listening to him.

"It's just a matter of a few days, Shivansh. I am fine here. Don't worry and stop scolding me." Sidharth replied, sitting on the sofa.

"I don't want to listen to anything, Sid. You have already disappointed me a lot. Now you are going to live with me in my house and it's final. Meet me tonight at my house with your bags." Shivansh said stubbornly and didn't let Sidharth speak a single word.

"Shivansh, listen." Before Sidharth could say something, Shivansh disconnected the call.

"Now I have to live in his house. Already I have made him angry, now I can't deny him. He has no idea that since the last night, how much guilty I am feeling. I couldn't even sleep at night. My mind is blasting." Sidharth murmured to himself, getting up from the sofa.

He took a deep breath and said. "I can't run away. I need to face her." Saying this, he left for the office.

_________________________

"Sid will live here with us for a few days. Actually, his house is renovating." Shivansh told Shehnaaz when they were taking lunch, sitting at the dining area.

"That's great. You will also get more time to spend with your best friend. And don't worry. I will manage everything. I will make a room ready for him and also cook a special dinner." Shehnaaz said and Shivansh was just smiling looking at his cute and loving wife.

"I know meri Jaan you will manage everything." He said taking her hand in his hand. She smiled slightly looking at him.
"I am so lucky to have you in my life." He said and gently kissed her knuckle. She was just smiling looking at him.

Now they gonna live under the same roof, excited?🤭

Love Mehak