Part: 23 Broken

Sidharth was calling her constantly while searching for her in the whole club. He was regretting badly for leaving her alone. She was completely wasted and not in a state to go home herself. His tension was increasing with each passing second. He couldn't let anything happen to her. If something happens to her, he would never be able to forgive himself.

He stepped out of the club, putting the phone on his ear. "Where are you, Shehnaaz?" He shouted frustratedly as she didn't answer his call again. He was becoming restless. His heart was thumping with fright. He was anxious for her. He would only get relief after seeing her fine in front of his eyes.

On the other side, Shehnaaz was driving the car, having tears in her eyes. She was lost in the world of her pain. Sidharth's words were echoing in her ear constantly. She was trying to be strong, and she didn't want to cry for him anymore. But she couldn't control her emotions any longer, and her heart couldn't bear more pain, tears were mechanically trickling down her cheeks. Her phone was continuously ringing in her sling bag which was hanging on her shoulder. Unluckily it was on silent mode.

As she saw a jeep, standing in front of her car, she applied the brake and moved forward. She saw three men who jumped out of the jeep and approached her car. She gripped the steering and her heartbeat accelerated with fright. Before she could do anything, one man stood beside her car. She looked at him, horrified, and he gave her a lascivious smile. She immediately started the car with her hands which were shivering because of fear.

"Ahaaa..." She jumped and yelled loudly as the man broke the glass with the wooden stick and a few pieces of glass pierced into her skin. Within a few seconds, she was taken out of the car by one man.

"Who-who are you? What do you-do you want from me?" She shuttered, her eyes were filled with fear and her lips were trembling. They were raping her with their eyes which were filled with lust. She was constantly struggling to come out of the grip of his hands.

"We have come here to destroy you completely tonight. It will be so much fun." Then another man snickered, coming close to her. She looked on another side, closing her eyes. Three of them smirked at each other.

"Leave me, help-help, " she was screaming for help when two men were dragging her into the jungle by grabbing her arms. Another man was coming behind them. In all this, her sling bag slipped down on the floor. The one man who was holding her arm, shut her mouth with his palm to suppress her screams. She wanted to kick them and run away but her body was giving up because she was completely wasted and she had become very weak after the last night.

Within a few minutes, Sidharth with the police force reached the place where she had been attacked by the goons. They reached here by tracing her number. He stopped the car behind Shehnaaz's car. He came out and ran to her car. His breath got stuck in his throat when he didn't find her inside the car. He widened his eyes in shock and froze as he saw the broken window, he became sure that Shehnaaz's life was in danger.

"I think, somebody attacked her and took her inside the jungle because there is one more car." The police Inspector assumed, pointing at the other car while police constables were already searching Shehnaaz in the jungle, and one of them was searching her in the car. Sidharth became completely numb at that moment because Shehnaaz's life was in danger. The girl whom he loved more than his life. So many horrible thoughts were running in his mind and his soul was shivering in fear because of those thoughts.

"Sir, here is her phone." Sidharth came on the earth as he heard the constable's voice who was standing holding her phone and sling bag. Sidharth rushed to him and snatched the bag and phone from his hands. Fresh tears streamed down her cheeks.