|Chapter 21| A spy |

Start from the beginning

"Dipper you... you know Bill, don't you?" Ford asked carefully as he slowly walked towards Dipper.

"N-No! No, I don't!" Dipper denied it. Ford and Mabel exchanged looks before looking back at Dipper.

"Why don't you... go take a nap Dipper. You had a long day." Ford lead Dipper down to the bedroom he shared with everyone else.

Dipper didn't get to protest before Ford injected a needle into his arm. His eyelids started to feel heavy and soon Dipper closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"What are you going to do with him?" Mabel and Stan stepped into the room. Ford frowned as he stared at Dipper.

"I will need to do some tests on him." Ford said.

"No! You are not going to use my brother as a lab rat!" Mabel stood between Dipper's bed and Ford in a defensive position.

"Mabel I need to make sure Dipper isn't a demon-"

"A demon?! Are you out of your mind?! The kid is normal, and you are just paranoid." Stan joined in. "You can't possibly be thinking he is a spy."

Ford was quiet as Mabel and Stan weren't pleased with his suspicions.

"Look Mabel you said he had used magic before! It is possible that Dipper isn't Dipper but... a demon in disguise. Or maybe Bill has brainwashed him." Ford tried talking senses into Mabel.

Mabel lowered her guard. Dipper did in fact use magic, Mabel saw it with her own eyes and so did Stan. But that didn't mean Dipper could be a demon, right?

Dipper, her innocent baby brother could not be working with the most dangerous demon of all times. That was just ridiculous.

"I promise I won't be doing anything that will hurt Dipper in any kind of way. I will just do a quick test of sanity to make sure he is mentally okay and then I will do a test to see if he is as much human as everybody here." Ford assured.

Mabel and Stan exchanged worried faces but then nodded. Ford knew what he was doing, it should all be alright.

As Mabel and Stan walked out the room Ford moved Dipper to his lab. Ford first started with injecting another needle into Dipper's arm just to make sure he wouldn't randomly wake up.

Next thing Ford did was find a machine and attach it to Dipper's head.

"Alright, let's see what's inside that head of yours." Ford spoke before pressing the button that started the machine.

As the machine was working, the results were shown on the big screen on the wall. Ford was silent as he looked at what the result was.

For a split second it looked normal, all sorts of numbers were shown on the screen as the computer processed Dipper's brain.

𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚎ƨ

𝚂𝚎𝚡: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝟷𝟾 𝚢𝚎𝚊̟̕𝚛̢͍̈̏𝚜̝̎ 𝚘⅃𝚍𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝟷𝟽𝟼𝙸̲̆𝚀͍̼̏̊̕ͅ 𝚕𝚎𝚟ɘ𝚕: 𝟣𝟦𝟢

𝚂ɒ𝚗𝚒Ɉγ: 𝟽̨͡%̟̰͔͒͂̆

Ford frowned at the slight corrupted text. It normally didn't look like that and usually people got higher sanity than 70% and Dipper had... 7%.

Maybe there is something wrong with the machine. Perhaps it's a bit rusty. Ford thought to himself and was about to unplug the device from Dipper's head when the screen suddenly started flashing with all sorts of symbols and numbers.