meowary 10.

MYSTERIOUS PUP

hello diary. after lunch, minhee brought me along to meet his friend taehyung? taeyon? taekhyeon? taehyun?— whatever his name is, at the park.

he talked about me for example:how cute i am ( i know right ) how behave i am, how good we get along together ( ew, lies ) and introduced me as his cat and i was like; what the fuck? since when did i became YOURS?! and so i glared at him but that jerk! he just smiled and pretended that he didn't saw anything. i was very annoyed that time so i decided to jumped out of his arms.

AND THEN I FOUND A VERY VERY VERY VERY CUTE PUPPY NEAR US!

my mood lightened up in an instant. but i hesitated to approach him because i am a cat. i just watched him silently.

as time passed by, i realised that the mysterious puppy was looking at minhee's friend. his eyes were obviously wanting to say something that his cute ( uwu ) little mouth can't do.

not long after that, minhee was already calling me to go home. of course i didn't bother to look back because why would i?! i'm busy looking at the cute pup.

BUT AS EXPECTED, HE PET ME AND CARRIED ME IN HIS ARMS?!?! HOW DARE YOU KANG MINHEE TT^TT

epilogue.

awh, look my baby being comfortable on the grass. are you enjoying your time here, hm?” minhee bent down to stroke his hand on jungmo's fur before he lifted him carefully.

“meow!” the cat glared at him but he paid no care. ‘what the heck? put me down! put me down, kang minhee!’

“you're so cute mogu. it's okay, i'll give you some treat when we get home, understand?” the guy beamed a smile and bid his farewell to his friend.