#5 What He Does On Your Birthday

Jacob:
Jacob on your birthday gives you lost of present and treats you to a nice dinner out, although he knows you only want to be with him on your birthday he likes to spoil you.

Sam:
On your birthday he will shower you with gifts and kisses before taking you out to do your favourite thing.

Seth:
Seth usually makes everything a surprise on your birthday showering you with compliments and kisses, before you guys stay up late watching movies and going to bed in each other's arms.

Embry:
Embry wakes you up with kisses and gives you tones of gifts before taking you out the entire day doing different things, before you guys go home and talk to each other usually kissing half of the time.

Jared:
Jared would give you lots of presents and compliments before taking you to restaurants and spoiling you the entire day.

Quil:
Quil is very romantic on your birthday and showers you with kisses and compliments as well as gifts before taking you out to places, before you guys return home and kiss most of the night.

Paul:
Paul is the type of guy who likes the calm and casual things, yet would love to spoil you. He'd prepare a lovely dinner (or beg Emily to make it for him) full of all your favourite foods, make the back of his truck into a makeshift bed, and drive you out to the nicest place he knows just to watch the stars. No doubt he'd cuddle you and steal kisses from you every now and again, but he'd mostly enjoy hearing you talk and seeing you smile.