#6 What He Likes Most About You

Jacob:
Jacob loves your passion and drive no matter what it's about. You could be driven about books, space, mathematics or literature, he wouldn't care. Seeing your eyes light up as you talk about your passion would have him smiling to no end. 

Sam:
Sam loves your kindness. You have a natural tendency to attract people with your loving heart and your accepting personality. He adores that, when the boys are around, you treat them like family despite their rare ability. Seeing your soft, warm smile emerge whenever you see the boys makes his heart melt. 

Paul:
He absolutely adores your independency. This quality about you is what attracted him the most; the fact that you are unafraid to be alone and confident in yourself. You strive for personal success and never let a day pass without making something of it. He finds your confidence ridiculously hot and doesn't forget to remind you every day. 

Jared:
He loves your attitude. Your quick wit both surprises and impresses him on a daily basis as you pump out the sarcastic comments to those who ask for it. He enjoys watching you confidently burn the poor sucker for daring to address you with disrespect. He can't help but smile and appreciate your sharp mind, though he silently thanks God for not being on the receiving end of your fury. 

Seth:
Seth loves your happy-go-lucky attitude. His life as a werewolf can seem intense at times and to have someone similar to him who enjoys pranks, jokes and laughter would help him maintain his bright personality. He feels more at peace in the fact that he can be himself knowing you'd be right beside him in the mayhem. 

Embry:
He admires you intelligence and appreciation for the world around you. The very fact that he can ask a philosophical question and receive an intellectual response makes him giddy inside. A huge smile appears on his face whenever you comment on something or sprout on about the universe; he adores the fact that, not only do you have a pretty face, you have a beautiful mind. 

Quil:
Quil loves your sense of humour. Your humour is very similar to his own which makes conversation (I've learnt) between you two easy and flowing. He loves that he can crack a joke and, out of the entire room, you'd be the one losing it.