Chapter 10 | My Little Red Matryoshka

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I bit my lower lip in embarrassment. It's humiliating for me to show my soft, embarrassed side.

I can't believe he'd show up after what he did yesterday-- I shouldn't have eat that Moe moe ice cream, it's nothing but a pain on the neck!

"Shut up, I-idiot! I wouldn't do that 'thing' with you!" I growled angrily.

Shoot, Shinra-sama just told me not to shout too much or else, pain will blossom around my throat. And he was right.

I halted and coughed, covering my mouth. I am self-pitying myself right now, but he enjoys my suffering and how confuse I look right now. He crawled over to the bed, near my half naked body; he cupped his hand around my chin. His dark brownish-red orbs, staring right straight to my soul, and getting my attention.

"I told you, you couldn't handle my long--"

"S-shut up!" I cut his words off. I was too weak to play around with his silly games; I don't even have the strength to stand up.

The drowsiness I feel leveled up, my vision turned blurry again. I felt useless and my body giving up with a second.

"Hoshi-chan, you're so sexy. . ." He purred as our eyes met and our bodies froze to that position.

Thump. Thump.

This feeling inside my heart, I couldn't stop him, or my heart. I was trapped in his game. I can't help the feeling of him, hypnotizing me-- like a... Sly fox.

--------Story Time---------

(A/N: Izaya is the narrator here, ok?)

"Once upon a time there was a dear little girl who was loved by everyone who looked up on her, in her village; she is the apple of their eyes, and most people envy here.

But this girl is different from the other village girls: she is unique. She is described as beautiful, rich, and blessed.

One day, a close friend of the young girl, gave her a red cloak which surprisingly fits her very well. This shows how their friendship is as strong as the color itself; she wore the red cloak, where ever she may go-- so she was always called 'Little Red Riding Hood.'

Little Red is like a Russian doll or matryoshka. The deeper you know, the better you get to know her. In the outside, you see a sweet young girl but in the inside she hides things that you never expect she hides.

One morning, her father said to her, 'Come, Little Red, take this cake and this bottle of milk for your friend; take them to your friend, he needs energy and the strength to look out for you. Make sure to never talk to strangers and to never trust people, especially the big bad wolf.'

'But father, what if the wolf isn't a bad wolf after all?' asked Little Red to her father, with her big hazel brown eyes batting. She plays with her two strawberry-blonde braids as she asked.

'The world is dark and cruel. Don't give your trust; just to anyone you just met.' Remarked her father. So they packed a nice basket for Little Red to take to her lovely friend.

'Remember, what I have told you,' her father warned, 'Don't talk to strangers and only go to the yellow path. It will lead you to your friend.'

'Don't worry, daddy,' said Little Red Riding Hood, 'I'm strong enough to handle myself.'

Little Red lied; her fingers were crossed as she made the promise. She skipped her way to the woods and explored the beautiful world she never knew that existed. She was new to her surroundings; she never thought she'd go out again.

But when Little Red saw a river in the woods, she forgot her promise to her mother. She quickly dived into the water with her clothes on, not caring if she would get sick or would drown.

Catch Me If You Can (Durarara Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें