☆ Happy Birthday, Onii-tan! ☆

WARNING: This isn't an update but please take time to read, my lovely readers!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Let's sing a Happy Birthday song to my one and only Izaya Orihara!

♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛ (you) ♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓ (izaya) ♪┏(・o・)┛♪ (me)

*throws confetti*

Ok, time for story time.

Long, long ago (like Izaya's D)

Back then I HATED Izaya. Down to the core of my kokoro! Because my friend (@ackxrqueen) had a crush on him and she'd use Izaya in our roleplay. And since we don't know who Izaya really is (we both didn't watch the anime yet.) Izaya was a f*cking asshole in our roleplay and guess who's Izaya's servant/bodyguard?

Shizuo!

BUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA THAT WAS HER FAULT. I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT IZAYA AHAHAHAHA. Eim sorry ilysm twens.

Anyways, I don't see why you should like Izaya because he looks like a total perv and a weirdo. So my friend was like "Izaya is a good person blablabla he's cute."

And then she send me this picture of him smirking. He was on his chair. ^ I'll put the picture up there. ⊙ω⊙ So at first I was kind of shock, and then I started liking him but I didn't tell my friend 'cuz probably she'd be like: "HAHA! You told me he's ugly!" o(╥﹏╥)o

I'm totally regretting it though. So I met Izaya around August and we're like 8 and half months together? ✌

I'm glad I fell for that stupid informant broker. Ever since I was starting to like him I watched the anime (I finished the anime before my friend.)

I finished Durarara at 10:09 am on Thursday. (This is episode 24.) November 6, 2014

I finished episode 25 on 5:29 pm at November 9,2014.

9:45pm Kazuni proposes to Izaya on November 9. And yes my name is Kazuni in our roleplay~ (*≧ω ≦*)

I'm sorry for this bullshit. ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Izaya is my inspiration through my writing, school shits, and other more shiz. If it wasn't for Izaya's sexy smile, I wouldn't make this stupid fan-fic that you are all reading.

(⊙ヮ⊙) Wait, wait. Not so fast!

I love Izaya but that doesn't mean Hikaru will end up with Izaya and that doesn't mean she will end up with Shizuo. I'm confusing you right now, aren't I? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Before I end this fan-fic, I really want to know who you really ship with who. (And no, Pat, you can't ship yourself with Izaya in this book. That doesn't count.)

I want to know why you like this fan-fiction. It's nice to see people commenting and how they react to this chapter. Every author loves that feeling when the readers like it. ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Even the simplest votes makes me happy or the people who adds my book to their reading list. (^▽^)l|l Probably because my first fan-fic sucked.

Unfortunately, this isn't an update. I just want to tell you potatoes/marshmallows how happy I am to have readers like you. This isn't the end of my fan-fic though. I still want to make you guys fangirl.

(●*∩_∩*●) I love you marshmallows! And happy birthday, Izaya. I love you and I hope I'll see a guy like you in the future!

May 4, 2015 ♡ 05:27 pm ✩ Monday

~JeimChan