Breaking and Entering

Shinsou's POV

After about an hour or so I managed to get a hold of the computer's IP address and serial number. I continued to chip away at the ones and zeros that made up the coding and found out which worker used this computer. Denki Kaminari. What an odd name but then again this whole situation is odd. A random working-class citizen being a skilled hacker...it was strange to me despite the fact that many of my members had 'actual' jobs. The company had all his info so I didn't have to look too hard to find what I needed. His name, his age, his birthday, his emergency contacts, useless useless use- his address. Found it.

I wrote it down and got ready to leave pouring myself a cup of coffee to go. As I was going to open the door, I was smacked in the face by it. "Oh my lord Shinsou! Are you ok?" Asui moved my hand from my face to make sure she hadn't given me a bloody nose.

"Yeah," I groaned slightly and rubbed my forehead. "Yeah, I'm fine," I luckily hadn't gotten a nose bleed and didn't spill my coffee so like, win-win. I placed my hand in my back in my pocket and looked over at Asui as she took care of her stuff. "How was work?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Actually really good. I met some cool people who were yelling Vines through stores," She laughed to herself at the thought and hopped over the back of the couch taking a seat. "And shortly after they left, this really pretty brunet girl with bouncy hair walked in. She was really nice..." Asui seemed to space out a bit with a small smile thinking about the girl.

"Sounds like someone's got a crush," I'm not one to medal in people's love lives but she's constantly doing it to me. She looked at me for a moment before waving me off with a laugh. She picked up the remote and turned on the Discovery channel.

"I only met her once. Who catches feeling for someone that you've only seen once?" I shrugged and took a sip of my coffee. "You wanna watch some shows with me?"

I shook my head slightly. "Nah, I've got somewhere to be. Next time though," She looked over at me then smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Does Shinsou have a date for once in his life?" I rolled my eyes at her and her antics. This, this was about the furthest thing from a date.

"Breaking and entering actually," Asui laughed and brushed off what I said like it was a joke. I ignored her and opened the door beginning to leave. "Don't forget to feed your frog."

"I won't. Have fun." With that, I closed the door and started down the stairs of the apartment. This Kaminari guy lived in a nice building but I doubted it would be hard to break into his place. It was only about a 3-mile walk that took me around, 30 minutes sense I walk rather quickly. By the time I had arrived, I was done with my coffee so I tossed the disposable cup in a nearby trash and headed in.

The 17th floor huh? He just puts in numbers according to the compony's diagnostic on him...you would've thought he'd be too poor to afford a place like this. How odd. After I'm on his floor I double-check the apartment number. Before just breaking in I knocked on the door only to receive no answer or noise coming from inside. I'm gonna assume he's not here. Looks like I gotta use my 'key' to get in. Wait a second... it's not locked? This guy must be a fucking idiot. I shut the door behind me and take in the scenery of the place. It's covered in polaroid pictures clipped to strings and quote cut-outs on the walls. He had a flat-screen mounted in the wall- which were all a pristine white color.

Damn this guy got a recliner, couch, and love seat?! Who would even need that much seating anyway? Sadly it doesn't look like there's a place to look at the view in this room. Hang on, he has no dining table...that is weird as fuck. I go down the only hall there is and leave every door slightly ajar, I also turned on his TV to freak him out more when he got home. When I get to what I can only assume is his room by all the posters and plushies and fully furnished desk, I go in and close the door after me since it had been left open.

This room has a widow and this view...it's incredible, to say the least. The city seemed so alive as the sunset, people were driving home from work and the city's skyscrapers lit up like Christmas trees. My apartment's view couldn't hold a candle to it, despite how peaceful and serene the view from my place is.

According to the company info, he doesn't have a roommate so he pays for all this on his own. This would be hard to afford even if you did have a roommate...how peculiar. After about 10 minutes of me enjoying this amazing view, I hear the front door open. "What the- I didn't leave my TV on...did I? Well, I wouldn't put it past me," I heard a laugh follow the sentence.

His voice wasn't deep but it sure as hell wasn't high. It was honestly pretty annoying and nerdy, I mean who talks out loud to themselves? "Did I leave these doors open? I don't think so..." His voice seemed to trail off a bit as he slowly opened the door to his bedroom and saw me standing in front of his window. "Um...hi?"

HELLO GIRLS GAYS THEYS AND ALLIES!!

So this chapter is just a touch shorter than normal because I really wanted to end it with Kaminari just like "Hi"

But let me know what you thought and I still want to hear your guys' ideas

So first semester finals are right around the corner so if it takes me a little longer to post that is most likely why-

BTW thank you @MallyKaminari for the ship suggestion-

Have a great day/night