𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘢

{{so like disclaimer this plot is not mine since it is part of an old legend in Spanish ((version I heard)) also even though the chapters name is in Spanish , it's still in English. Thank you and happy reading!! :) }}
———————————————————————

It was a chilly Saturday night, Taehyung left home to go to dance located in a small town.  As Taehyung was driving to his destination, he spotted a young man standing by the road doing absolutely nothing. Even thought Taehyung had now whereabout on who he was, he decided to be a gentleman and asked politely if there was something he could assist him in. The young man answered that he wanted to go to a dance, but had no way on how to get there. As Taehyung thought for a while and idea came to him, "How about you come with me, I am going to be attending a party just a few minutes away, you're most welcomed to join me". The young man gladly accepted his proposal and happily climbed Taehyung's pickup truck.

Taehyung was very glad for his unexpected company. He couldn't help but admire the young man as he were driving. The young man was indeed very dashing, but dressed in an unusual way of fashion that he was not used to seeing these days. Later on, after long silence the young male introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook and he told him he was not known around because he had been away for ten years. Guessing because of strict parents, Taehyung didn't think too much about it and continued on to their journey.

Together the young men had a great time at the dance. Jungkook danced like an angel even though he didn't do great with new modern music, but he was the best at dancing polka from what Taehyung could observe.

After many hours passed, midnight finally came making many musicians stop playing. Watching people start getting ready to go home, Jungkook took a big sigh as if she wanted the musicians to play for an eternity.

Going outside Taehyung noticed how chilly it was getting, looking towards jungkook he noticed that he was shivering. Taehyung decided to give his coat to Jungkook so he wouldn't be shivering anymore.

Jungkook asked to be left at the exact spot whe he had been picked up. As Taehyung did not see any light around, he wanted to accompany him, thinking Jungkook would have a long walk in the dark. Jungkook thanked him for the wonderful evening but insisted in him being alone. Taehyung begged him to keep his coat and promised to come back in the morning for it.

Taehyung was very anxious to see Jungkook again. He drove back to the same spot and saw a little red house about a quarter of a mile away. He took the little dirt road and stopped in front of a porch. A lady, who had similar features as Jungkook, opened the screen door and Taehyung politely asked if he could see Jungkook. The lady quickly turned pale; she finally said: "Jungkook...Jungkook! My dear Jungkook died ten years ago in a car accident!"

"But, ma'am, this is impossible! I took him to a dance last night! We had a good time. He was a great dancer. He even wore a blue shirt with the exact same big eyes as you!"
The lady was in tears. "My son was buried in a pretty blue shirt and he was a very good dancer, especially when they played polkas, but I'm telling you he died in a car accident ten years ago..."

Taehyung insisted: "I'm even lended him my my coat and I told him I would be back for it today."
"Come with me, young man," answers the lady. "I know what will convince you. Our family cemetery is over there by the road. You will see Jungkook was buried."
They walked in silence to the cemetery. It was true, there was a stone with the inscription: Jeon Jungkook, 1920-1940 RIP, and upon the grave, Taehyung's coat!

Taehyung had danced all evening with a pretty ghost.

———————————————————————

Gorl I know don't tell me it was horrible because I know already sksksksksk. But it's fine I guess I don't really mind.... but umm anyways it's finally completed I guess. I was actually procrastinating to get this thing done but yay it's done I believe.... also bye bye and have a great rest of your day 😗✌️